Bono's choosen girls on stage...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

don't worry, your secret is safe with me. if my students "recognize" me here they will not be shocked. I always have U2 blasting from my office :)
man, i keep getting punted offline :mad: wireless won't work now dial-up is constipated...or is the board all clogged up tonight?

~BrightestStar~ said:

The may not be shocked by ur presence..but ur comments :eyebrow:

:p :hug:

hmmmm....*thinking profile pic should definitely be taken down now that true identity is revealed to The World*

~BrightestStar~ said:
I keep getting those annoying server is busy things :madspit:

Anyhoo..you teach anthropology eh?
yep, love it. i travel all the time and take students with me. took 18 (sophomores and juniors mostly) to italy last May for a month. they were INSANE!

I remembered that, actually about you, ruffian&i was just talking to my friend about how funny that sounds, there being a College professor on here AND chatting to you, Brightest!! Tee-hee!!

:wink:

ANYONE at all can be a big U2 fan, though!!:yes: :up:

susanp6 said:
I remembered that, actually about you, ruffian&i was just talking to my friend about how funny that sounds, there being a College professor on here AND chatting to you, Brightest!! Tee-hee!!

:wink:

ANYONE at all can be a big U2 fan, though!!:yes: :up:

*gasp* you knew?
:p

Who else was involved in this discussion?
Do you know ruffian in the outside world?

~BrightestStar~ said:

If it's any comfort, I can't see it cause I'm not premium....

not worried about you :) so i just had emails from a bunch of students and told them i was going to 5 U2 shows (though still don't have a ticket to the 5th one) on the first leg of the tour--they are beside themselves :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*gasp* you knew?
:p

Who else was involved in this discussion?
Do you know ruffian in the outside world?
*everybody* knows, Brightest :D i'm meeting up with a bunch of people for the tour opener in San Diego, so we were just chatting about our jobs tonight. not sure how it came up, actually.

ruffian said:

*everybody* knows, Brightest :D i'm meeting up with a bunch of people for the tour opener in San Diego, so we were just chatting about our jobs tonight. not sure how it came up, actually.

*sniffle*
Now I feel out of the loop....

I tried to win tix to the san diego show...now I'm tryin to win tix to the LA show....

Clementine..I'm in some crazy program that combines science with art...it's nuts (like me) but fun.

Yep, i was just about to say, it's 'cos i just happened to read that thread, Brightest&noticed about ruffians' profession, which is professor!! :lol:

You're normally SO alert to everything, too, Brightest! :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*sniffle*
Now I feel out of the loop....

I tried to win tix to the san diego show...now I'm tryin to win tix to the LA show....

Clementine..I'm in some crazy program that combines science with art...it's nuts (like me) but fun.

:hug: poor BrightestStar, all left out in the cold! Ok, I can't deal with how freakin' slow my laptop is...I'll look for you later :wave:

:hmm: Well, I am in the mood to eat something sweet. I guess I am going to go eat Bono, the only part left of my cake. I'll be right back.

Last edited:
Well, i need to go away too sadly! It is 10 2 3 in the morning where i am!!!!! :shocked:

I'm going to miss you all here&may be gone some time!(as Capt.Scott said - it was him, wasn't it??)

TTFN :wave:

clementine_rose said:
So Brightest are you from New York, you said it is snowing?
I am sure you will get some tickets eventually....just be patient. :hug:

lol - I forgot you had that cake!! I love the idea of being able to say "I licked Bono" or "I ate bono" it makes me :giggle:

Anyhoo, New York's a kinda close guess, I'm a Canadian (proud to be!)
I live near Toronto.
What about you?
edit:
Ok I just read ur location..I've been to Kentucky..is Paducah anywhere near lexington? (ok I've driven thru lol)

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

lol - I forgot you had that cake!! I love the idea of being able to say "I licked Bono" or "I ate bono" it makes me :giggle:

I know, I have been putting it off for a week now. I am eating it very slow, trying to savour the moment. It is kinda weird, but it taste sweeter than the other pieces of the cake I had. I know I'm weird. :crazy:

beau2ifulday said:
^

considering that i'm the kind of person who freaks out when a U2 song comes on the radio or when I see U2 on TV unexpectedly (being in our sitting room around the time of the ITunes ad was a dangerous time for my family :wink: ), I can only imagine the scenario that would entail. I don't think i'd do Bono's perception of the female fan any favours (what, with losing to ablity to speak in a language that anyone could understand).

*freaks out*

can you believe that as I was typing this, Vertigo has come on the radio?!

:hyper:

Ah yes, the "iTunes Ad" Era...no one would watch Tv with me then! And when after my surgery and i couldnt walk, I jumped out of my chair and almost re-broke my leg because ih eard vertigo on the radio and i wanted to turn it up!

clementine_rose said:

I know, I have been putting it off for a week now. I am eating it very slow, trying to savour the moment. It is kinda weird, but it taste sweeter than the other pieces of the cake I had. I know I'm weird. :crazy:

That's cause bono is
ohhh o ohh the sweetest thing :wink:

Isn't bluegrass only blue from a distance and when it's in bloom or whatever???

Back
Top Bottom