Bono's Chest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moonlit_Angel said:
'Kay, maybe it's just me, but it's rather amusing that we have three threads devoted to the upper part of Bono's body going right now-one for his chin, another for his neck, and this one.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you...

Angela

:laugh: :lmao:

True, and the worst thing is, it's made me hungry for more and it's all I can do to keep from starting an "EYES" or "HAIR" thread! :lol: :drool:

As you can now see, I did give into temptation and start an eyes thread :sexywink: :reject:

:shifty: :drool:

I have to say, these last few days have had one of, if not THE best front pages of threads in PLEBA I've ever seen in my close to 3 years here. So many good ideas and good threads, so many hot pics! :up: PLEBA :yes:

U2Kitten said:
As you can now see, I did give into temptation and start an eyes thread :sexywink: :reject:

Hehe, cool. :D.

Originally posted by U2Kitten
I have to say, these last few days have had one of, if not THE best front pages of threads in PLEBA I've ever seen in my close to 3 years here. So many good ideas and good threads, so many hot pics! :up: PLEBA :yes:

Oh, yeah, totally agree with you here. :yes:. So much fun discussion surrounding all the pictures, too. :). I love it.

Angela

:hmm: I wonder what will be next. Bono's eyebrows? Bono's tongue? That n...:drool:...ose.

bono_pop_look_in_pain.jpg
:wink:

I'm afraid that's my only contribution since my Photobucket account does not hold any pictures of shirtless Bono. :sad:

The man truly has many good parts! Eyes, nose, teeth, chin, chest, eyebrow :drool: , bottom lip :kneesquiver:

...... but his best feature of all ......

his :heart: !!!!!!

:hug: :bono:

U2Kitten said:

OMG!!!:combust:

YOU GIRLS ROCK!!!!:applaud:

:hyper:Where is the eyes thread?:hyper:

Billie Midol said:
who did not want to marinate in Bono sweat after seeing that movie?:love:

I think he was doing enough marinating himself. My god. :drool:

My Rattle and Hum DVD skips during "Bad." Maybe I should let it cool down a bit... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom