Bono's butt grabbin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FungusAmongus said:
he drew a pic of his rattler (leave it to your imagination, lol) for a celebrity charity auction. it isnt a real pic.. of anything... :|
its a drawing.

Yes, that was just a picture, but does anyone remember when he bared his "Rattler" for the purposes of art, and was actually filmed doing it? And people in the National Film Theatre in London actually watched it! Here's a link to that story, which I first read about in a U2log story dated September 23, 2002.:

http://www.uri-geller.com/articles/face/2.html

FungusAmongus said:
he drew a pic of his rattler (leave it to your imagination, lol) for a celebrity charity auction. it isnt a real pic.. of anything... :|
its a drawing.
are you referring to my post? :)

I was refrerring to italian butt pic for which he sued the paper...

me. rattler is funny!

a-mole said:

I was refrerring to italian butt pic for which he sued the paper...

Yes, it was no doubt embarrassing to have his bum on display in that tabloid, but what really pissed him off was the fact that also in that series of pictures was a photo of Ali with her breasts exposed. (She was pulling on a dress as she pulled down her bathing suit, and the paparazzo must have clicked during the 0.6 seconds that her breasts were visible.) It was proven that the picture taker had trespassed on private property to stalk the family and get the highly intrusive pics, and had caught them in revealing poses when they had every reason to expect they were in a private setting, and were in fact going to considerable lenghts to preserve their modesty. They were awarded a very large sum, which they gave to charity.

From this link: http://www.uri-geller.com/articles/face/2.html posted by biff.

"Cut to Bono, on a street corner. Bono drops his trousers and leers. Zoom in on Bono's underpants... he isn't wearing any. Zoom in closer, to see Bono pull his scrotal sac up over his penis, and then let it drop. And from the eye of the great man's willy crawls a tiny digital spider."
I don't know whether to laugh or vomit. :yikes: :lol:

biff said:
Well, we know he loved Puppetry of the Penis, so I guess he was practising one of their moves.:D

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!

This shit is getting way to fucking funny. lol.

How can people call this man serious and boring?

I love it when something surfaces that would seem so different from his public image! lol

omfg!!! from wich year is that story???? can I get a copy of that video somewhere???

*cougH**why aren't they mentioning something about size... grrrr*

BonosBaby12 said:
Galeon I LOVE your avatar! :drool: As for seeing the video I hold no complaints about that one :wink: :giggle:

*faints*
YOU SAW *THAT* VIDEO??
or did you mean vertigo???
if you mean *THAT* video... WHERE DID YOU FIND IT????
waaaaah I must see that or I"ll die!

*makes the evil plan to zoom her avatar in.... *
can't choose... belly or chest..... :drool: both too gooood!

Last edited:
GracelandHarley said:

Now, this would qualify as a flame... see second-to-last line, which single-handedly qualifies it as such. :(

Otherwise, it would just be your 2 cents... like all the rest of the posters.

WOW!

I think you are being rather harsh! Telling someone to "chill" is now a "qualified flame"? Yikes!

I haven't seen the video I want to though! lol. Sorry that's what I meant to say when I posted about the video,lol. Wonder if anyone has it. Oh and I would go for the chest with zooming in! Even though really are both wonderful as you stated :drool:

doctorwho said:

WOW!

I think you are being rather harsh! Telling someone to "chill" is now a "qualified flame"? Yikes!

I was also going to point that out, but I was afraid that person would view it as flaming as well.:lol:

oh sad thing... we really should get that video... but I don't know who the guy is who made it... never heard of him... I so want to track him down and torture him till he gives it! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
also... this for new avatar?
bonochestljava6dr.jpg

I so wish the picture was bigger... the zooming would be lots easier.... :drool:

I can't believe that chest shot was not in the Vertigo video (we can see Mariah Carey almost naked but oh no not Bono.)

Bono's Doll said:
I can't believe that chest shot was not in the Vertigo video (we can see Mariah Carey almost naked but oh no not Bono.)

well I think it is completely understandable! I mean, nobody actually WANTS to see mariah carey or britney or wich bimbo ever allmost naked so they show it... and it's not shockign or whatever...
imagine what would happen if they'd show just THEE chest there... ... millions of girls all over the world fainting in front of television, or dying because their drool hit the plug socket and got electrified! That would cost them millions in court and they'd lose some fans... I'm sure they wouldn't want that to happen!
*still it would be perfect :drool: *
maybe they'll make a video once where they all enjoy a nice swim....

Galeongirl said:

well I think it is completely understandable! I mean, nobody actually WANTS to see mariah carey or britney or wich bimbo ever allmost naked so they show it... and it's not shockign or whatever...
imagine what would happen if they'd show just THEE chest there... ... millions of girls all over the world fainting in front of television, or dying because their drool hit the plug socket and got electrified! That would cost them millions in court and they'd lose some fans... I'm sure they wouldn't want that to happen!
*still it would be perfect :drool: *
maybe they'll make a video once where they all enjoy a nice swim....

:lmao:Court :lmao: Cost:lmao:

LAWDY, that would have been hot though:combust:

yea court, you heard me!
like I KNOW my mother would sue him for making me as crazy as I am!(cuz, I woud die you know... )
do you know how she used to call him???? A FREAK!! SHE EFFIN CALLED HIM A FREAK ABOUT A MILLION TIMES!!!!
even the rolling stone cover didn't do the trick(the missing freckles I tell ya!)
also, when I was watching the UF documentary on my tv, she came in, and I was like, so he's not so creepy here huh! the only thing she said, well he looks more normal here.... normal as in negative way...
then I got annoyed... and I got a very very pretty Bono picture as a poster(and a u2 one too ofcourse) and well, she hasn't commented on it yet(have it for a few weeks now) only asked how I get them.. and escaped out of my room then.... and I haven't heard her calling him a creep ever since! HAH Bonoluv will kill my mum! grrrr

also interested in the pic? I must warn dial-uppers.. this kills your pc... (linking because of the size)

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/5439/birthdaybonochicago1005058aq.jpg

Edit: Oh I forgot to warn you... ppl with a weak heart, do not, I repeat, do NOT click... it is very lethal!

BonosBaby12 said:
Geez Galeon you trying to kill me?! :drool: :drool: :drool: lol. We must have a shirtless Bono video where he's all wet,hehe.

hmmm that gave me an idea... how about a video in wich he's wearing all white... and I'll sacrifice myself to take the terrible job in having a wet tshirt wrestle with him kay?
I allready like the idea of that :drool:

Back
Top Bottom