bono's and edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
those 2 girls with Jordan were with her in Madrid and Lisbon concerts.
They were with u2 families at the portuguese president´s palace during the condecoration in 14 august. I saw them and I thought they were Jordan´s friends...

BonoFox1 said:

*still dont know if I should/could post Edge fam pics from almost two years ago:eyebrow:

I say go for it. There are pictures of Bono and his kids in this thread that were clearly not taken at official functions so why can't you post what you have?

This is from when they were in Copenhagen for Vertigo, I *think* that is Eve in the background, on the right:

BonoEdgeCopenhagen.jpg

Galeongirl said:
little correction there.. it's from Milano...
:wink: and yes, Bono in pink looks fiiine...

Galeongirl, I just wanted to thank you for offering to post my pic of Bono and Catriona from the ASAE event in DC last month.

I will have that picture posted soon by another poster who agreed to help me before I saw your offer.

I pm'ed the original person in this thread about helping me post the pic this past Saturday but never received a response back from her which was strange because she seemed so interested in seeing that pic.

Go figure. :sexywink:

Jamila said:

I pm'ed the original person in this thread about helping me post the pic this past Saturday but never received a response back from her which was strange because she seemed so interested in seeing that pic.

You should e-mail me. I never get PM pop-ups so I never remember to check for new messages. Either way, it sounds like you're all set.

BonoFox1 said:
EliBono2.jpg

This pic made me cry for a long time..We all know it was one of Bono's saddest days of his life ...but him holding his little boy (and how adorable is Eli:cute:)....I still get a bit choked up:(

Even though it is a sad picture its also very beautiful.....

I think there is a resemblence here.....

babybono.jpg

Speaking of U2 kids....this just in...the rest of the tour is a bust you guys. Hawaii is a no-go. Oz, NZ, Japan....all posponed.

:shocked:

Jamila said:

Galeongirl, I just wanted to thank you for offering to post my pic of Bono and Catriona from the ASAE event in DC last month.

I will have that picture posted soon by another poster who agreed to help me before I saw your offer.

oh no prob... if you want to learn how to post pics.. just use Imageshack.us it's really easy... the links are permanent, so no more *photobucket cannot show file* stuff... and each time you want to upload it, no searching, just upload it again.. really easy..

Beverly, I think so, she was at Edges wedding, there are some pictures of that.. no idea wich page tho... enjoy searching :wink:

JCOSTER said:

I think there is a resemblence here.....
EliBono2.jpg

babybono.jpg

totally.

It is not going to be easy as boys, to try to live up to the image of their dad. not that I think Bono or Ali, or for that matter the boys themselves, will expect to follow in their dad's footsteps. I can't help but think that they will be highly influenced by both parents example of activism and humanitarian work (as will their girls). But it will be unavoidable that the "world", might have certain expectations of one of the boys to become part of a band or a solo singer. who knows. I'm sure they will inherit some of that amazing talent. It is very likely that their kids will follow in some art related field.

Wonder how Bono will be influential in his sons' life, considering what he's learned from his relationship with his own father. He seems to be a hands-on dad. Obviously very doting with his kids. That doesn't always mean, your kids listen to you. And it's known that the stubborn gene runs in the Hewson blood. Bono became a musician to prove his father wrong that "to dream is to be dissapointed."
Whatever they choose to do, they couldn't have been born in a more caring environment.

4035.jpg

4147.jpg

corbijnBjordan.jpg

Last edited:
You have to put you send it between the dots, without spaces. Sorry, the phrase is banned from Interference so it doesn't post.

Aww... "Daddy's coming home...hang on, little Sian..." and then hang on something else, what is it he says?

It breaks my heart... I can picture a sick little girl lying in her bed, crying, "I want my daddy!" I can imagine she must be insanely in love with him and is his little princess. Hang on, little Sian. Your Daddy's on his way.

Last edited:
BEVERLY56 said:
Aww... "Daddy's coming home...hang on, little Sian..." and then hang on something else, what is it he says?

It sounded like "hang on there, little diva." Or possibly little Eva.

God bless them all.

There's another picture of Sian, that I can't seem to find. It must have been on my old computer. It is from the Elevation tour and Morleigh is holding her up to see her Daddy play guitar. I have had that picture in my mind all day long. :sad: :sad: Does anyone have that one to post?

Galeongirl said:

oh no prob... if you want to learn how to post pics.. just use Imageshack.us it's really easy... the links are permanent, so no more *photobucket cannot show file* stuff... and each time you want to upload it, no searching, just upload it again.. really easy..

Beverly, I think so, she was at Edges wedding, there are some pictures of that.. no idea wich page tho... enjoy searching :wink:

You sound like a very nice person, Galeongirl. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom