Bono visited mey yesterday! Woooo Hoooo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How to...

I got some new pictures last week, from an English lady, who was with us (Mullen-Girl, MikeSt) at the HQ last year. And I said, ok, nobody has seen these pictures before, I wanna make a little trick (dedicated to CathDubh Suzie :) So I made the final picture from these 3:

bono_han_8502.jpg

kitchen_jules.jpg

kitchen_lemon.jpg

Actually Bono was really staring at me :) or maybe at Christy. Then it was the moment when B-Man said about PLEBA: 'Scary Girls!'

Wow.. :bow: to Mr. Le_Mon. I think I'm pretty good at Photoshop but not THAT good :laugh:

Did you take the last two pictures purposely for this project, or did you have them already?

Errrr... Dear Sicy and Sicycholic! thx!

Yupp, we just made those photos for this 'project' :)

Mr_LeMon said:
Oh boy oh boy! It was gorgeous! Last week I went to the studio, but nobody was there (except Sam) And I left a letter for B-man. Geeeeeeeeeeeez! I never ever imagined this would happen once. Well we know each other personally, but we weren't in that relation. And my phone rang early yesterday, and it was him... He was in the town, and said: 'Do ya mind if I'll pop to yer place later at 3?'

Oh yeah! We were drinkin smokin talkin a lot. Ohh geeez, still try to find the words... Here is a shot from yesterday...

Conversation with Bono in LeMon's kitchen
w/ Bono, Jules and LeMon
bono_lemon_kitchen.jpg

:yes:

OK, so like, I'm not a doubting Thomas or anything.... but, explain to me why Bono's clear as a bell in your picture, and yet, you and your bud are freakin' fuzzy wuzzies? :hmm:

sorry, but it doesn't float. nice manipulated picture, though.

*EDIT alert* heh. I saw your explanation after I posted this. So, yeah... pretty dang good job. You had a lot of us doing double takes. lol

Moonie :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom