Bono sleeves and my mom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
Originally posted by WildHonee:
LMAO On Charlie Rose my mom said Bono wiped his nose and his sleeve and she got really mad!!
smile.gif

bwhahahaaaa

Bono looks a little silly in that second picture with Jean Chretien. But cute anyway
biggrin.gif
I don't think I've ever seen him looking so respectable, check out the shoes, and is that a V-neck sweater?! He just hangs out with Jean Chretien all the time these days!

Yay for your mom! I'm always surprised when my parents demonstrate unlooked-for knowledge about the bands I like. Actually, this morning my mom handed me the business section of the paper across the table at breakfast, saying "you should be interested in this" and I'm like "Business?" and there was the article and the picture with Jean Chretien and Bono!

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

bono_166.jpg

------------------
May there always be work for your hands to do;may your purse always hold a coin or two;may the sun always shine on your windowpane;may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;may the hand of a friend always be near you;may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

There might be a logical explanation for this. I'm only five feet tall, and though I should shop in petite departments, most clothing in such departments is designed for forty-year-old women and older. So I get my clothes in juniors, and sleeves and pant legs are almost always too long on me.

This, I suspect, is Bono's problem. Being short (for a guy) and as a man having no "petite" equivalent, his sleeves are always simply too long.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

I was just at the store with my mom looking at some sweaters. Well, I found this really nice black one and put it on...... it had cuffs, so I started to roll them down. I said, " I like it better like this"... and my mom says, "Stop trying to be like Bono with his long sleeves". Then she smiled... I could tell she really like them..... She likes the BONO SLEEVES!!!!!!

But I couldn't believe it!!!! I've NEVER ever mentioned the Bono Sleeves in front of my mom before!!! This means she noticed it herself! I'm sooooooo proud!

Anyways..... this makes me want to see some BONO SLEEVES!!!!!!!!! Lots and lots of BONO SLEEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on girls..... post em'...

Here are few to get started! Oh my Bono!
capt.1012609609world_forum_nyj115.jpg

capt.1012608959.economic_forum_nyj112.jpg

------------------
You're talking, you walk
'Cause you can't refuse
Learning to walk
In those dancin' shoes

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 02-02-2002).]

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
[Band my mom says, "Stop trying to be like Bono with his long sleeves". Then she smiled... I could tell she really like them..... She likes the BONO SLEEVES!!!!!!

But I couldn't believe it!!!! I've NEVER ever mentioned the Bono Sleeves in front of my mom before!!! This means she noticed it herself! I'm sooooooo proud!

[/B]

See, moms are women, too. They can't help but notice a guy like that!

LMAO On Charlie Rose my mom said Bono wiped his nose and his sleeve and she got really mad!!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"If I am close to the music, & you are close to the music, then we are close to each other." ~Bono

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/themancorral/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom