Bono Out & About in South of France (06/08/10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry, but this is exactly what I was referring to in my post :|

Give the man a break, PLEASE.

Well, sure- I also think we shouldn't expect seeing new pictures of him every day.
But take it easy ;) Bono doesn't read it here ;) No one really hurts him by sending posts like ' Bono where are you' (though in my opinion those posts are quite unnecessary and don't bring anything to this thread), the man doesn't need to be protected :) Plebans don't text him on his mobile phone after all, it's just a fan-forum ;)It's not like anyone forces him to go out and pose to the cameras so we can see new pictures of him.

Of course, you're right. I miss him, too, but, as I said, I'd rather he recovers and takes some rest instead of jumping around all the time. I don't think anyone has to worry if they don't see any new pictures of him for a while. I'm looking forward to the tour and seeing many new pictures of a well-recovered and well-rested Bono.

^ No! U2tour.de has already reported that the German tabloid "Bild" has published a picture of "fake" Bono, a double that is doing a commercial for Burger King in Rome. The guy was on crutches :doh: This is NOT Bono, don't fall for this hoax.

NO! No that is not Bono!!

That is a friend of mine, Angelino! It's funny how they thought of him as Bono, since he is a Bono impersonator afterall :lol:

Of course, you're right. I miss him, too, but, as I said, I'd rather he recovers and takes some rest instead of jumping around all the time. I don't think anyone has to worry if they don't see any new pictures of him for a while. I'm looking forward to the tour and seeing many new pictures of a well-recovered and well-rested Bono.

Well said and so am I!

According to the newspaper over here (ireland) yesterday, he's back in Dublin. Was spotted in a pub in Dalkey with Gavin

Really? That's weird. I see his house almost everyday (on the way to and from my work) and it doesn't look at all like ready to move back in...

Really? That's weird. I see his house almost everyday (on the way to and from my work) and it doesn't look at all like ready to move back in...

Well, he could always stay at a hotel. I think I read somewhere that he owns one? :wink:

Also, I'm sure his mother-in-law would be happy to put him up for a while.

Okay,that's your opinon!:sexywink:
In first place,I wanna see him always better!And after,new pics of him:heart:

No, I hope the paps leave him alone. He needs to recover in peace. That kind of "hunting Bono down" that seems to be going on - also among fans, I'm sad to say - is just rubbing me the wrong way. The man is on rehab, I'm sure he doesn't feel comfortable being photographed all the time.

Don't know if the Ireland stoy is true, but he surely cannot live in his house, it's undergoing major reconstruction. I think they add a whole new floor on top. Bono and the family originally planned to stay in NY for the US leg of the tour, they moved there last fall, because they couldn't stay in their house in Dublin. But, as someone else said, I'm sure he won't have to sleep under a bridge in Dublin :lol:

I don't to be honest;) Don't wish him any paparazzis on his way ;) ;) Can live without the new pictures of the recovering man ;)

Agreed. We don't need new pictures of him everyday. Just a couple, every couple of weeks is enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom