Bono (new pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
edgeraces6.jpg

:cute: OMG. Only Edgie could wear THAT and still look totally adorable!!! Aww!

:lmao: :lmao: ...OMG Edgie does look like a fisherman/farmer, but he's just ADORABLE!!!...and Bono...what can i say??? his sense of fashion sometimes cracks me up, but hey, that's why i love him... he and Ali are the most beautiful couple in the world, just like Edge and Morleigh, and I'm happy they are enjoying some time with their families

BonoFox1 said:

:( I like the cap!! It really becomes him......Plus I am a defender of the so called "green monstrosity"....:evil:

Oh I've got nothing against the cap, it's just when planted on Bono's head it just looks kinda out of place! Some items of clothing/hats just don't suit some people!! :shrug: He should go back to wearing the cowboy hats, that he seems to carry so well!!! I want our Irish cowboy back!!!! :scream:

:wink:

Rachel D. said:

It looks like he had something done with his skin. Maybe he had some freckles removed with a laser.

I agree, Rachel. When I first saw the pic it reminded me of my grandma. She has skin cancer and she has little bits removed every now and then and wears a little band aid for a while. Hers is bad, but my mom and several other people I know have it done once or twice, just benign little spots, often I never knew they were there. No biggie :shrug:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Oh I've got nothing against the cap, it's just when planted on Bono's head it just looks kinda out of place! Some items of clothing/hats just don't suit some people!! :shrug: He should go back to wearing the cowboy hats, that he seems to carry so well!!! I want our Irish cowboy back!!!! :scream:

I agree...actually IMHO I think Bono just has that face that almost any hat looks good on him...and yes I LOVE the Cowboy hat on him!!!!:drool:

Ivy caps look great on Bono. They looked great on him in 1995/1996, and they look great on him now :drool: I'd been waiting ever since he got his hair cut back in April for him to start wearing them again, and I'm so pleased that he has. Now if only he'll continue to do so (and keep his hair short!)

Galeongirl said:

:yes: Bono is a redhead... well reddish brown... :)

If you look at all the pics of him when he was young, before he ever dyed it, his natural color is light brown. In "U2 @ The End of the World", it says 'Bono's hair had grown out in its natural light brown color after 2 years of being dyed black.'

bonoboycity.jpg

Natural light brown :cute:

BonoFox1 said:

I agree...actually IMHO I think Bono just has that face that almost any hat looks good on him...and yes I LOVE the Cowboy hat on him!!!!:drool:

I agree Bonofox - I really like him with the long hair and the cowboy hat - I thought he looked cool with it. And yes, rather attractive. :)

(There's a few great photos of him with the long hair, cowboy hat, semi-transparent glasses, pink shirt (hehe) partially open, nice well-cut jeans. I thought he looked awesome then)

I don't mind the cheesecutter/poor-boy hat he's wearing - I like 'em, I wear one myself sometimes - albeit, I look cooler than Bono, but y'know, what can I say? :wink:

Yes, in those old pics with the almost full beard it is VERY red.

His natural brown hair seems to lean toward the reddish side. (I think of my hair as brown but in the sun there's a ton of red hilights so that may be what his does.)

I was watching the Making of Vertigo vid again tonight, and all the shots of him filming out in the sun, it looks very brownish red.

Last edited:
U2FanPeter said:
<<Natural Light Brown>>

When Bono's got facial hair it can look reddish.

Beard hair isn't always a good indication. My husband's has a lot of red but the hair on his head is nearly black.

U2Kitten said:

If you look at all the pics of him when he was young, before he ever dyed it, his natural color is light brown. In "U2 @ The End of the World", it says 'Bono's hair had grown out in its natural light brown color after 2 years of being dyed black.'

bonoboycity.jpg

Natural light brown :cute:

You can see slight reddish undertones in that picture :)

and for those who talked about the beard.... how much more red can it get?
bonobeardfancyshirtbx7.jpg

:shh: the chest hair used to be reddish aswelll

greety said:

and you have photographical evidence of that aswell??
hiding1.gif

the pic above :sexywink: and this one.... :hmm: most zootv I have are black and white, but I know I've seen more... :scratch: I should search for them..
bonobeachitaly2ac1.jpg

u2granny said:

Beard hair isn't always a good indication. My husband's has a lot of red but the hair on his head is nearly black.

Ahh yes that's very true, I forgot beards and hair on the head don't always match, plus the beards always seem to be the 1st thing to start going white.

Back
Top Bottom