Bono Makes Peace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:

Hmm....Come to think of it, maybe it is not a Peace sign..maybe he is indicating that 2 more songs will be played...:eyebrow:

What the hell, lets call it a Peace sign:wink:

Very good then, I like how you think..... in that case....

bonosoprettybyL03vik.jpg

Look at his hand with the mic....... (I said look at his HAND.... HELLO!!!!) see? Peace sign? What do ya think? Am I grasping at straws here just to post this pic? Why I'm shocked you would think such things. I see a peace sign. :p (you have to look at his hand though.......) :lol:

bonocomet said:

Very good then, I like how you think..... in that case....

bonosoprettybyL03vik.jpg

Look at his hand with the mic....... (I said look at his HAND.... HELLO!!!!) see? Peace sign? What do ya think? Am I grasping at straws here just to post this pic? Why I'm shocked you would think such things. I see a peace sign. :p (you have to look at his hand though.......) :lol:

...wot peace sign? :evil:

bonocomet said:
Thanks Motley! :happy:

I must say, as much as I like your idea for this particular thread, I'm finding that his peace signs aren't making me feel especially, er, ehm, ah...peaceful! :wink:

Has anyone noticed that when he makes a peace sign, he puts his thumb underneath the rest of his fingers? He doesn't do it all the time butt most of the time he does. I think most people put their thumb on top. It's really intriguing. Anyway, here are my pictures.

thepool.jpg

talldrum.jpg

keephisbootsclean.jpg

oranges said:
Has anyone noticed that when he makes a peace sign, he puts his thumb underneath the rest of his fingers?

Hm. I put my thumb over, but I just did "peace baby" at my husband and when he "peaced" me back, he put his thumb under his fingers. :shrug: I think I need to gather more data on this. More peace, please. :wink:

Holy cow bonofox where are you finding these?! :bow: I never thought there would be so many!!! What was I thinking!? :lol: Keep em coming though! Yay!!! Still the earlies are few and far between eh? Thanks again for all of these!! :)

bonocomet said:
Holy cow bonofox where are you finding these?! :bow: I never thought there would be so many!!! What was I thinking!? :lol: Keep em coming though! Yay!!! Still the earlies are few and far between eh? Thanks again for all of these!! :)

I keep finding the bonocomet..and since my comp is slow ,,,Im finding them while Im re arranging my folders:):up:

Not to mention that Im barely on my first Photobucket account ..I still have my second account to look through..which Im sure Ill find more...:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom