bono looks oooold..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmm, i've seen already 'worse' pics of him.....actually this is a purretty one :drool:

*amused* You come here to PLEBA to tell this and fall into disgrace of all the ladies here? :lol:

He looks older b/c he is older. :shrug: He actually probably looks younger since he still colors his hair and it would be grayish/redish/brownish.

Why would anyone want to stir shit coming to PLEBA doing this? I don't think he looks old. It has bad lighting. Look at the ones in Kellyahern's new Bono pics thread and you'll see beautiful pics and our comments about how good he looks. I think he is looking especially delicious. :tongue: :drool:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
He looks older b/c he is older. :shrug:

Exactly. It's not a big deal. He is aging, as we all do.

I also think that he still looks fabulous! :heart: :bono: :heart:

Nice pic. Of course he looks older than he did earlier on, don't we all? I'm not the cuddly baby I used to be......oh, wait..........:silent: :silent: :evil: :evil: :censored:

Bono is much more

Bono is older than he was yesterday, just like you and me! I don't know about anyone else, but his age, his slight baldness, his "shortness", his 22 year marraige, his children, his heart and his soul is what turns me on. I'm getting older at the same rate and every year gets better than the last. God, I love that man!

Besides, who gives a flying fork what he looks like? It's easy to judge him based on looks because none of us actually know him. Now that I look around me, I see tons of picture frames of my family and friends and a few prints of Bono as well. I would never take down pics of anyone because I didn't like what they looked like. My dad looks older, his hair is turning gray and he has a bald spot, but he's still my dad. So what if Bono's hair is graying and he's getting a bald spot too?

Last edited:
Exhibit A:
3388%3A58%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323455744968ot1lsi

I rest my case :drool: :drool: :drool:

But seriously, why should his age really matter? Yes he's a hot guy (extremely hot :drool: ), but that's not the first thing I think of when I put on my headphones and listen to U2. It's the music that draws me in, and the pics are just a very nice icing on the cake :drool:

Very, very, very, very nice icing :combust:

Last edited:
It's really strange this has come up now at all times, since I think he's looking especially great these days! I've been thrilled with these new pics :love: He is gorgeous!

Another one from two nights ago:

face03.jpg

From earlier this year:

2003beauty.jpg

I really don't understand how anyone could look at the recent pics and see anything but beauty. Anyone who doesn't like his looks, please keep your unkind comments to yourself. You don't have to look at him. I'm swooning enough for 20 people :combust:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
I really don't understand how anyone could look at the recent pics and see anything but beauty. Anyone who doesn't want to look, please keep your unkind comments to yourself. You don't have to look at him. I'm swooning enough for 20 people :combust:

I agree.:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

*card-carrying PLEBA girl*
*card-carrying member of the Sexy Neck Squad*

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
It's really strange this has come up now at all times, since I think he's looking especially great these days! I've been thrilled with these new pics :love: He is gorgeous!

I really don't understand how anyone could look at the recent pics and see anything but beauty. Anyone who doesn't like his looks, please keep your unkind comments to yourself. You don't have to look at him. I'm swooning enough for 20 people :combust:

Ditto.

Both Bono and Edge are really looking good lately (haven't seen any recent pics of Larry or Adam). I think Bono's graying natural color suits him much better than the black dye. It adds character. ;) And he is 43, you've got to expect a few gray hairs, wrinkles and receding hairline.

U2Kitten said:

Another one from two nights ago:

face03.jpg

:combust: he is like wine... :censored:

I disagree with the original post! I think what he's doing with his looks now is the best possible thing he can to look his best for the way he looks now. I love the hair, the open shirt, the outfits, the face. As long as he doesn't let his hair go gray, or grow a gray beard again, he'll look young enough to me. 43 really isn't all that old. But browneyed boy will be old one day!!!

Last edited:
souLnation2002 said:
There's an interesting concept of men and fine wine. The older they get, the better. :yes:
:yes: I'm a big fan of that concept. Bono's a perfect example!

^ Agree totally!

I've always said that what is the most attractive attributes Bono has is his talent, charisma, passion, heart and soul. Those are the things that make him truly beautiful in my eyes.

As for the recent pics I think he is looking fabulous.

Looking at these pics...I still get goosebumps...thinking that Ali is one lucky woman (she's aging gracefully as well).

But hell, Bono's sexy, no matter what he looks like, because he's a wonderful husband, father and caring human being who loves to have fun and help others.

OK !! I'll get off my soapbox. Can't help it...I have a huge soft spot for the guy. My oh my, I also think the Edge looks fine with no hat.

Guess this is the right place --- PLEBA --- for these comments.

:drool::heart:

i didn't say it looks bad...i just said that the man is getting old and this picture was what made me realize that more dramatically. if you compare those pics with the WOWY video u can really tell the difference. that is really ALL i felt like commenting on seeing as though very few people where i live care enough about u2 as to actually turn bono's aging into an issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom