Bono look-alikes!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All this time I thought Robin Williams was just this goffy guy!!! Now that I see him he does look like my Rock God Bono...I do not know what to make of this....OH LAWDY....HELP :huh:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

you know you love it

Dont make me call the MTV Video Editing Staff... :mad:

I will ask them to not add any more footage of you from MTV Jammed and I'll even ask them to digitally remove your arm :mad: :madspit:

:wink:

Last edited:
robonowilliams.jpg
=
uf-tonyme.jpg

Uncanny.

Last edited:
:tsk:

i see some of you still continue to refuse to acknowledge that there is, in fact, a slight resemblance between bono and robin williams... again, i'm not saying they're identical... but there is most certainly a resemblance... but alas, some of you will never believe it... thus then, thanks to modern technology, i present this...

robonowilliams.jpg
[/B]

NO WAY JOSE!!:no: :rant: This pic is just plain SCARY:yikes: !!!

No way Bono looks like RW:madspit: RW face is droopy and there is no passion in the eyes, no sexy chin (and I dont see a chin scar on RW, no sexy neck or kissable lips!!ect............................RW is :down:..(imho)

I did get a hysterical laugh out of the pic though!

I would like to state for the record that I think Robin Williams is a genius & attractive as all hell.

And he does look like Bono.

robinwilliams.jpg

todayshow1.jpg

Edge_89 helped find that Bono pic for me. Thanks. :wave:

Keocmb said:
I would like to state for the record that I think Robin Williams is a genius & attractive as all hell.
thats cool Im sure RW has his share of fans and I dont doubt his talent ...*Im just not a fan of his, never was never will :shrug:*

I dont mean to offend any RW fans, just stating my opinion....

Na No Na No!!!!......:D

Last edited:
I think Robin Williams is cool, and he's really funny. Bono and him have physical similiarities in their face, but I also think they look really different because of their personalities. So I actually don't see any striking resemblances. People can have similar chins, noses, whatever, but that doesn't make them resemble each other. I hope that made sense. Now that I read over it I realize it doesn't, but eh, whatever....:reject:

Last edited:

ironic how the person who people say looks like bono looks just like robin williams, yet robin williams looks nothing like bono

:scratch:

i'm confused

Yes, I have noticed that. Otherwise, you'd never have started saying those two people look alike.
You also have been confusing people. Some of them really think that they look alike!:yikes:

ironic how the person who people say looks like bono looks just like robin williams, yet robin williams looks nothing like bono

:scratch:

i'm confused

I don't think that the guy that is suposed to look like Bono looks like Bono.

Back
Top Bottom