Bono in S. France now! Must be vacation time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks people for posting the photos and videos :D

Bono is looking great its lovely to see him happy :D

Eve Looks so beautiful she should take up modeling ;)

bella88 said:
Thanks people for posting the photos and videos :D

Bono is looking great its lovely to see him happy :D

Eve Looks so beautiful she should take up modeling ;)

Not to be rude but her height, and those legs, would let her down. Models are mostly very tall and have very long legs. She has inherited Bono-Legs (which are very cute anyway) :wink:

andromeda said:

Not to be rude but her height, and those legs, would let her down. Models are mostly very tall and have very long legs. She has inherited Bono-Legs (which are very cute anyway) :wink:

She's also very short, very very tiny.

She's smaller than Ali, and Ali is small.
rex_605745g.jpg

andromeda I mean magazine modeling .

Well both daughters are very beautiful. :) They get there good looks from Ali and bono :D

bella88 said:
andromeda I mean magazine modeling .

Well both daughters are very beautiful. :) They get there good looks from Ali and bono :D

Oh OK point taken - but still, most models cant even get in mags without meeting the industry standards of height and whatever other stupid standards they have.

Yeah, finally, in his old days, Bono is becoming interesting for tabloids!!!

The pictures are beautiful (look how BIG his hand is compared to Penelope's tiny hand he's holding), but some of the comments are hilarious. I didn't know that Ali and Bono spilit up. What a bunch of BS.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying these news, the photos, and especially the news about the new songs and Bono singing along to them and dancing. I can SO see him doing that!

msdw59 said:

Too funny this one.

Just to pull you up a little bit. Afro = hairdo. I think you might have wanted to say "African-American" someone of african decent.

The reporting was excellent! Thanks!

:giggle: yes...sorry...my english is not the best :)

I looked at british tabloid The Daily Mirror today - it too is trying to make out theres something going on with B and Penelope. It too failed to show he was also holding hands with Helena and that Eve was right behind!

It's quite well known that the Daily Mail don't like Bono. I know cos I buy it.... *avoids soggy tomato throwing* (It's a good newspaper - for news, but little else.). And w/regards to the Daily Mirror (also bought on a few occasions but we all make mistakes), it's a more down market newspaper and likes lots of goss. I wouldn't mind guessing that a lot of this is staged..for a giggle..if you like. Just to get the tabloids twitching with excitement. I wouldn't mind betting that they have a good laff at what's been said and the way they've been photographed.

Apart from which; it's rather a nice ego-trip for Mr B to have two perty ladies on his arms......Rod Stewart, eat yer heart out!!:lol: :lol:

i guess i have come across this a bit late ( work :madwife: )

thanks to all those who posted pics and links n stuff.

new bono pics :drool: :drool: :drool: dont care who he is with , it ' s NEW BONO PICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.

:heart:

Great to see new pics :drool: :drool: thanx :hug:
He looks really happy and healthy (now where's that petition to get rid of the black shirt? :shifty: :sexywink: )
Just hope the tabloids stop making up crap and blowing it up into something its not. The man's on holiday's, let him relax with his friends and family!!!

zsuzso said:
I don't know what was the number, but we were there last year as well when they play the songs. how lucky we are :)
the lyrics had changed in that song, I'll check which one was it. but it was the only one from the last year's songs, all ot the other were absolutelly new.

the funniest thing was that the songs were played very loud, we thought we are in a stadion concert :) and the plus thing was that Bono was singing live with the taped songs :) so "two Bono" were singing together :) and sometimes he did some very interesting sound :) like yeaaaaaa and so on... you can imagine... :)
and sometimes he did some extremly sexy scream :) well...yes...the wine... :)

:drool:

Princess Beatrices' Bono party

Britain's Princess Beatrice introduced herself to rock star Bono while partying at a St Tropez nightclub.

The 19-year-old princess - the daughter of Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson - was enjoying a night out at the Les Caves du Roy nightclub, in the south of France, when she plucked up the courage to approach the U2 frontman, who was accompanied by Penelope Cruz and Jamie Cullum.

A source told Britain's Daily Mail newspaper: "Beatrice was on the dance floor but looking slightly lost while all the celebrities sat at tables drinking Dom Perignon champagne.

"When Penelope Cruz arrived her bodyguards moved some people off a table so she could sit down and Jamie Cullum spent much of the night kissing a leggy blonde.

"Eventually Beatrice went over to Bono to say hello. It seemed he was happy to act the wise old man while the madness unfolded around him."

Beatrice reportedly spent the rest of the evening dancing with friends under the club's golden palm trees

the comments made me laugh so badly

you shouldn't take it so seriously nuala, it's bad for your healht :wink:

It just makes me laugh how sad some people are... seriously, get a life and grow up!

Here's more - he's such a ladie's man:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/hello/20070727/ten-bono-wins-support-from-penelope-for-73054de.html

Bono wins support from Penelope for his dedication to charity
By hellomagazine.com hellomagazine.com - 1 hour 35 minutes ago

Bono's status as one of the most happily married men in showbiz,
doesn't stop admirers from waxing lyrical about his charisma.
Spanish beauty Penelope Cruz is the latest person to declare
herself a fan of the U2 frontman for his tireless commitment to
charity work.

"He is so powerful yet so human," says the Sahara actress of
Bono, who has four children by his wife of 24 years,
environmental activist and designer Ali Hewson. "Seeing him
investing all his time and effort is something to admire. He's
changing the world."

The two friends are in glitzy Saint Tropez, where they've been
hanging out with other members of the international jet set
including newly single rap mogul Sean 'Diddy' Combs and
Helena Christensen. On Wednesday, the Irish musician partied
into the small hours at French nightclub VIP Room, before
chivalrously giving Penelope a lift home.

Bono was spotted strolling along the sand in the company of the
two beauties again the next morning. During their day in the sun
the celeb trio posed happily hand-in-hand for fans.

Penelope is not the only woman who's been getting a little star-
struck around the campaigning singer. As the 47-year-old
Dubliner chilled out at another of the Riviera's popular nightspots -
Les Caves du Roy - a young lady approached his table and
introduced herself. The flame-haired admirer turned out to be
none other than Princess Beatrice, who'd only plucked up the
courage to talk to him after a couple of hours in the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom