Bono in NYC 4/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Three reasons why we'd wanna be Alicia Keyes:

bonowat10.jpg

asd.jpg

74002961.jpg

lucky girl! (and very talented) :up:

kellyahern said:

he looks absolutely beautiful ......surgery??? .. no way ... why would he fool with perfection ... 'cause that is what he is ...
:drool:
thanks kellyahern for the pix ... just what i needed for a rainy day....

one4u2 said:

NY 1 :love:
I must say Alicia Keyes looks a little starstruck the way she keeps looking at him :wink:

I was thinking the same thing, look at the way she was looking at him. It was like gah, gah. You know the way "we" look at him. :ohmy:

JCOSTER said:

I was thinking the same thing, look at the way she was looking at him. It was like gah, gah. You know the way "we" look at him. :ohmy:

Why didn't we go!?!?! :no:

ya know spiderman 3 premieres Monday night in Queens :shifty:

JCOSTER said:
Then he was off to an a dinner for an award given to Lou Reed in Union Square!

bonosyracuse1-1.jpg

bonosyracuse2-1.jpg

bonosyracuse4.jpg

bonosyracuse3.jpg

13765769jcoster427200783434AM.jpg

bonosyracuse5.jpg

bonosyracuse8.jpg

bonosyracuse9.jpg

bonosyracuse10.jpg

Thank you for these GREAT pics of Bono in NYC!

I was especially glad to see the David Bowie ones. People have to remember that Bowie suffered heart problems a year or two ago and that may account for some of his appearance.

I think the Alicia Keys and Bono pics are lovely just the way they are.

JCOSTER said:

If Bono's hair is still short and fluffy-looking when I someday meet him, I'm pretty convinced I won't be able to resist the urge to pet him.

Adam and Edge and Dallas and Bono all in my state this week and all looking mighty fine (and Adam very, very tan, too), and I didn't get to meet a single one of them :grumpy:

More starstruck journalists:

by 04.27.2007HuffPost Coverage
READ MORE: Bono, Paul Taylor, Alicia Keys, Julie Delpy, Paris

Confession: I've walked down a red carpet, I've covered premiers from the red carpet but nothing prepares you for Bono. Yesterday evening I dashed out of the Huff Post office, with Tribeca maps, guides, press screening lists, pre-screening lists, publicity contacts, media kits, calendars and passes in hand.

Two minutes after I arrived at the Chelsea West I hear the rumble of bulbs, cheering and gasps coming from the beginning of the press line. Could they be yelling Bono? I looked up and along with Alicia Keys, director Paul Taylor and the stars of We Are Together there was he was. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mean to detract from Paul Taylor's incredible documentary that tells of the Agape Orphanage in South Africa where a group of children use music and their voices to remember their difficult past but celebrate their hope strength for the future.

Just as Bono was directly in front of me, taking our questions and speaking passionately the film and the work he is doing, I became completely star struck and forgot to write anything down. But I can tell you this, Alicia, Paul, Bono and everyone part of this film are committed to making the Agape Orphanage a real home for these children and working with Keep A Child Alive in the fight against the worst health crisis in human history. By the end of the screening, it was clear that the children of the Agape orphanage were the only attendees to be in awe of.

The power of the Bono is undeniable :D

Dana

Galeongirl said:
oh well, thanks to the gossip site
bononoglassesap468x304bx0.jpg

:love: he looks good! wrinkly, but good :wink:
He is looking very POP like. In fact if you would say this pic was taking during the POP period i would believe you.

And people stop the crap about face lifting and plastic surgery. Bono doesnt need it and i doubt that he would ever allow it as well. It's called aging and he is aging great.

I wish i would look the same at that age.

Last edited:
chazman151 said:
Made a lil video clip of Bono /Alicia being interviewed at Tribeca screening from my local news channel

http://photos.imageevent.com/cardodo/misc4/bono_tribeca.wmv
:scream:
I cannot access the site and watch, I always get an error message, could you possibly make an upload somewhere else?!

I totally LOVE to see the two of them together. Alicia is gorgeous and talented. Both are beaming in the photos, and so are the kids.

However, what's up with all the rumours about Bono having an eye lift :eyebrow: . I woke up to an article today going on and on about what he might have done to his face. I think people weren't looking very closely, they were just shocked to see him taking his glasses off.

I wish the media would focus on the movie and on his work in Africa instead of bringing up crap like that.

Why is this important? He looks good the way he is, his beauty really comes from the inside, especially on these photos.

Re: Re: Bono in NYC 4/26

BonoIsMyMuse said:

If Bono's hair is still short and fluffy-looking when I someday meet him, I'm pretty convinced I won't be able to resist the urge to pet him.

:giggle: same here!

last unicorn said:

:scream:
I cannot access the site and watch, I always get an error message, could you possibly make an upload somewhere else?!

I totally LOVE to see the two of them together. Alicia is gorgeous and talented. Both are beaming in the photos, and so are the kids.

However, what's up with all the rumours about Bono having an eye lift :eyebrow: . I woke up to an article today going on and on about what he might have done to his face. I think people weren't looking very closely, they were just shocked to see him taking his glasses off.

I wish the media would focus on the movie and on his work in Africa instead of bringing up crap like that.

Why is this important? He looks good the way he is, his beauty really comes from the inside, especially on these photos.
Besides that just look at the 2 pictures. Bono has a totally different expression on both of them, ofcourse that's makes his face different..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom