Bono gets around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono was on fire and I recorded it but now I don't know what to do, it will soon be on the internet probably anyway.

I found it endlessly amusing(and typical) that the first thing he had to do when he got onstage was flirt shamelessly with Tyra Banks :tsk: :giggle:

*browneyedgirl* said:
Bono was on fire and I recorded it but now I don't know what to do, it will soon be on the internet probably anyway.

I love it when he brimstones!!! He was amazing, what an incredible speech, my kids mouths fell open since they have never heard him speek like that before! And Bonofox was there to hear it! I hope they gave complimentary oxygen!

And always the flirt, that little irishman. love him to death!

JCOSTER said:

And Bonofox was there to hear it! I hope they gave complimentary oxygen!
I imagine it was her and her friends that were doing all that screaming every time he was mentioned :wink:

JCOSTER said:

I love it when he brimstones!!! He was amazing, what an incredible speech, my kids mouths fell open since they have never heard him speek like that before! And Bonofox was there to hear it! I hope they gave complimentary oxygen!

And always the flirt, that little irishman. love him to death!

YEP ..... so love our 'lil' IRISH FLIRT!!:sexywink:

kafrun said:
I found it endlessly amusing(and typical) that the first thing he had to do when he got onstage was flirt shamelessly with Tyra Banks :tsk: :giggle:

and she's fat too!

Just kidding I think shes gorgeous and so do all the 11 year old boys I know! Why would that irish little boy be any different right?
:lol:

kafrun said:

I thought it was pretty awesome. I love The Roots :yes:

Ditto:yes: IMHO, they did a great job.

If you are not into rap or R&B I can see why a person would not like it. But hey to each his own:shrug:

What a wonderful speech, Bono gave. Now the NAACP is part of ONE. This is a wonderful thing:applaud:

Carmelu2fan said:

Ditto:yes: IMHO, they did a great job.

If you are not into rap or R&B I can see why a person would not like it. But hey to each his own:shrug:

What a wonderful speech, Bono gave. Now the NAACP is part of ONE. This is a wonderful thing:applaud:

My 2nd grader did a report on WEB Dubois the founder of the NAACP for black history month. He was so proud that Bono was recieving an award.

He does a great fire and brimstone! :combust:

JCOSTER said:

She lives in California and bought tickets, it was open to the public.

aahh..

Do you have cablevision? I recorded on the dvr forwarding to see that I didn't imagine that :|

The man was amazing!!!!! So awesome to see him all fire and flame. Everything he said was so meaningful, perfect, full of heart. It's beautiful to see how this little white irish man can lead this huge crowd of african americans into a joined expression for justice.

way to go Bono. you've rocked the world, you've rocked mine. keep on rocking. don't ever stop.

12977308.jpg
12977314.jpg
12977315.jpg

12977317.jpg
12977321.jpg
12977322.jpg

12977323.jpg
12977324.jpg

12977281.jpg
12977288.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.