Bono and pulling a guy on stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miroslava said:
Awesome picture at u2.com

nyc2_9oct.jpg

miro...where on u2.com did u get this pic?

Hi! :)

I got it from the synopsis for the show... will you please make sure he gets it? And tell him I said congrats!!!

He was so truly and sincerely excited for me after Chicago :cute:

Miroslava said:
He was brought up during WOWY after Jilly Mullin Jr and her sister... haven't seen any picture sor anything. I heard that he sang along to the ooooooooh oooooooooh oooooooooh ooooooohs!

:D

I believe MTEdge posted a video clip in the Audio/Video section. I downloaded it last night - saw him on stage with Bono.

edited - here's the link: http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=9175561

Last edited:
I was standing next to Dan when he got pulled up at MSG, and was also at the shows in Phoenix and Philly when he went on stage. Bono adores him and in addition to having their signatures Bono drew an irish flag on him that Dan had tattooed.

As for the shirt-taking-off, Dan says he just feels the moment. As Bono came around the side of the ellipse during Electric Co and was heading our way, he said, "that's it, the shirt's comin' off..." and Bono came right over.

Standing (well, dancing/leaping) next to Dan at shows is a great experience--one of the most passionate U2 fans ever and such a nice guy...even if he did climb all over me getting onstage :lol:

Miroslava said:
Hi! :)

I got it from the synopsis for the show... will you please make sure he gets it? And tell him I said congrats!!!

He was so truly and sincerely excited for me after Chicago :cute:

hi... trust me, dan has already seen this picture. and today, outside MSG, dan's mother got to meet bono... and when bono was told that it was "tattoo dan's" mother, his face lit up with a smile and talked to her for about 5 minutes... i have pictures of this, but for the same of everyone's privacy, i'm only sending it to dan and his mother... but trust me... it was a moment to behold.... perhaps in a few days i'll post the picture if i get her permission. i don't want to overstep my bounds, especially with such a great woman.

and as for tonight... bono walked the line for a good 20 to 30 minutes before going back to his SUV and heading inside the arena...

here's a pic i took of him that doesn't include dan's mom... for privacy reasons of course...

bonomsg.JPG

Headache in a Suitcase said:

that's not saying much...

:)

makes me hope -- I'am taller than Bono and he seems to have a touch in finding girls smaller than him to pull on stage...

Headache in a Suitcase said:

hi... trust me, dan has already seen this picture. and today, outside MSG, dan's mother got to meet bono... and when bono was told that it was "tattoo dan's" mother, his face lit up with a smile and talked to her for about 5 minutes... i have pictures of this, but for the same of everyone's privacy, i'm only sending it to dan and his mother... but trust me... it was a moment to behold.... perhaps in a few days i'll post the picture if i get her permission. i don't want to overstep my bounds, especially with such a great woman.

Aww that's sweet :cute:. Yay for tattoo dan's mom :up: :).

Dan!

Congratulations! :hyper:

I only wish I had been there to see it and to congratulate you as enthusiastically as you did for me! :hug:

v-streamer said:
Well, from my angle I saw Bono crouch down and hug Dan around the knees on Friday night. Quite unusual positioning.

As chance would have it, here's a pic I took that night... this was during the 'People I don't know are tryin' to kill me' snippet.

Picture016.jpg

Dan, I'm emailing you the large version as it'd make a cool desktop wallpaper I'd imagine...

Last edited:
You just might... :sexywink:

I still have 5 shows to go with maybe one or two to be added :hyper:

Dan!

I'm sooo sad to have missed it! The pics are great. Ruffian called as soon as it happened and, as you know, I was stuck on a plane all night. I was also standing next to your mom when she met Bono. Bono's eyes lit up when he found out he was talking to Tattoo Dan's mom :cute: It was really very sweet. Although I'm back in California, I think I'm heading back to NYC for Friday's show. Call me crazy but...well, ya know how it goes :)
I'll be in the box office line with you, Ruff and Khelia. Should be fun!

Dan :hug: glad to see your mug on interference.

Headache, glad I got to meet you. Hope to see you at the Friday show?

atikicat said:
Here's a pic of the Sikh gentleman...from the front.
http://www.spaz.com/rtw/site_segmen...103XtIS61XsIS474XidIS4806XfkeyIS0103_4B034F3B

Lots of other good fan pics at this site.

i sware to ya i've seen a million pictures from your general area of the ellipse from saturday night, and not a damned one with me in it so far lol...

i was right on the other side of you, inside the ellipse... i can see a friend who was on one side of me in one pictures and a friend who can was on the other side of me in another... but i always get cut out :lmao:

still searching...

Back
Top Bottom