Bono and Edge and....uhm... a little lamb?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonriver

The Fly
Just saw this pic at Bono Online. Very cute indeed, but does any of you PLEBA-girls know the story behind this photo??? (maybe the lambs were just fans...;) )

edgebono2.jpg

http://www.chez.com/ferrer/irishindependent.htm
Poops a daisy, it's on ewe too

Bono may be revelling in his new found status as the freedom of the city of Dublin but sheep are no respecters of rock stars no matter what their title.
The multi-millionaire musician found that out to his cost yesterday when a two week old lamb did its business as the U2 frontman cradled it in his arms.

Bono met his woolly match when he and The Edge decided to exercise one of their newly acquired rights after being given the Freedom of the city. Under the ancient rules they are entitled to graze sheep in St Stephen's green and they wasted no time in taking advantage of the tradition.
Bono doesn't have his own flock of sheep and the two ewes and four lambs he borrowed yesterday arrived courtesy of Wicklow farmer, Bob Douglas.
The singer quipped that he may go into business with a company like Toyota now that is doesn't have to pay duty on goods which pass through the city gate inti Dublin _ another perk of his position.
The Edge said that he had felt a lot freer when he woke up yesterday morning after the conferring ceremony in Smithfield on Saturday night.

Yesterday's pasturing in the park became a surprise holiday highlight for one group of Italian students who happened to be taking pictures when the rock stars and their entourage arrived.
The 19-strong group of 15-18-year-olds from the new Cambrige Institute in Venice were stunned when they saw their idol arriving, complete with flock.

Last edited:
No problem :wink:

I would really like to be that lamb Bono is holding It must be so warm there!

By the way, I remember reading somewhere that Bono's lamb was called Michael Jackson because it was Baaaaad and Edge's My Little Lamb or something like that :coocoo:

I wonder why Bono's one looks much cleaner than Edge's... :hmm:

I remember reading somewhere that Bono's lamb was called Michael Jackson because it was Baaaaad and Edge's My Little Lamb or something like that :coocoo:
I wonder why Bono's one looks much cleaner than Edge's... :hmm:
:laugh: :laugh:
Maybe Bono did give 'Jacko' a good little wash before holding him.
Aahhhh, just picture Bono bathing and grooming little Jacko.....:cute: (I mean the lamb ofcourse....brrrr...:yikes: ) Edge's one seems to love a little roll in the dirt....:wink:

The lamb also pissed Bono, and Edge was runnig after the little lamb... It was really funny, Is aw it somewhere on video :)

lambs............bono...................also so fluffy little creatures you want to smooooooooooooooch and never let go of :cute:

:shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom