Bono and Adam should kiss more.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge looks a bit jealous...what do you think??

idav0o.jpg

kissing...

I think it is a grand display of love. Adam was always on the outside, and it is not out-of-bounds for B to kiss his best man. I was honored to see B kiss Adam in Oakland2, then in Cleveland. I had my camera ready for the display in Portland, but it never materialized! Maybe next leg???
Frank

man kiss

thanks, and I am 'hetero'! But I am comfortable with who I am. I do not worry about others. Even when I mention the kiss, some of my coworkers talk about it with a snicker. But small minds will talk.
frank

Two guys kissing,, Woohoo :crack:

PS. I dont have a problem with guys who kiss each other.

Re: kissing...

Yay, I love this thread :love:

fnowat said:
I think it is a grand display of love. Adam was always on the outside, and it is not out-of-bounds for B to kiss his best man. I was honored to see B kiss Adam in Oakland2, then in Cleveland. I had my camera ready for the display in Portland, but it never materialized! Maybe next leg???
Frank

Portland was hilarious. I was waiting for the kiss too, but Bono seemed to be distracted. Adam started to walk away to do his lap. We looked at each other and I pointed at Bono, then Adam, then my lips and made a "what happened?" gesture and he laughed. Adam got to the ramp and Bono was still by the mic stand. Adam stayed there and we laughed again. Finally I pointed my finger to the ramp and made a "just go" gesture, he laughed I waved bye and off he was without Bono!! :heart:

Bono of course then caught up :D

Hey Miroslava, you seem to be the expert on this one, where else did this happen? I have been to Vertigo shows and have heard you name dropped a few times. Were you one of the girls that B handed the mic to to offer the count of the shows so far? I was on the Ellipse where B handed the drumsticks to Laura and her friend. I did like the 'closed eyes pucker shot' on this lead in the Cleveland show. I want more photos!! I am going through W/D's!
frank

fnowat said:
Hey Miroslava, you seem to be the expert on this one, where else did this happen?

There has been smooches at quite a few shows. They mostly started as pecks on the cheek and for the later half of this leg they turned into full on smooches :love:

I know it happened in Boston, NYC, Cleveland and hmmm... not sure those are the only ones I know of with full on lip lock :love:

fnowat said:
I have been to Vertigo shows and have heard you name dropped a few times.

:uhoh:

fnowat said:
Were you one of the girls that B handed the mic to to offer the count of the shows so far?

Nope... I was to the far right of the stage... I did have a sign with how many shows I had been to :lol:

Did we meet at all? I know I saw Laura and Epp with the drumsticks afer Portland :)

Last edited:
withdrawals

I had the treasure of sitting in the GA line all day with Laura in Chicago4 in the spring after her Party Girl appearance. Great story! Then saw her at other shows in the GA line. But I was only chatting with Laura and Epp?(never did get her name) just in front of the sound board as everybody was exiting from the GA floor in Portland. I had used the girls hotel room to store my backpack after the wait in the GA que all day. We have probably met, I did hit 21 shows this tour. 4 in Europe, and hoping for more the final leg. I am lucky to pick and choose where to go to shows. The biggest obstacle is obtaining tickets!! The access to the cities! But hoping for Buenos Aires, probably Mex. City, maybe Monterrey, probably a show in Japan somewhere, and of course trying for the "finale' " where-ever that will be. Hopefully Hula Bowl!!! Paradise to end it all!!
frank

Re: withdrawals

fnowat said:
But I was only chatting with Laura and Epp?(never did get her name) just in front of the sound board as everybody was exiting from the GA floor in Portland.

Hey Frank! :wave:

The name's Erin. :wink: ...or eep, either one works.

thanks, frank. (this is laura) to be honest, we were so happy to see yet another friendly face...seeing as we were so far away from home. it was definitely fun, and we'll see you in hawaii. haha, and thanks for the food. we broke the bono diet!

Well, I uploaded the New York Kiss for a friend and it seems a shame to let the other 24 downloads go to waste. So in case someone missed this

http://s42.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=17252HQRNVCKE34YJ9VW6NY8E3

Besides, with the 4th leg starting soon, they maybe need a reminder that we kinda like this stuff and wouldnt mind seeing its return :shifty:

There was a Bono/Adam kiss reported last night in Sao Paulo...and the show was televised. Anybody have a screencap/photo? :drool:

I would like to second that.... The thread title alone is pure genius. I have got to see the Sao kiss:hyper:

Pop Artist said:
There was a Bono/Adam kiss reported last night in Sao Paulo...and the show was televised. Anybody have a screencap/photo? :drool:

They kissed again on Sao Paulo II! :ohmy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom