Bono & Ali in NY - sept 15 2006 - Edun and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

This one?

untitled4.jpg

That's the one thank you, thank you he had just gone by me so fast ---- he had a whole group of people right behind him rushing him along ... I'm very grateful!!!:heart:

My first thought when I spotted the pics on Wireimage was: Can't wait to see the bigger pictures!

So thank you to everyone that posted them.

:heart: Ali's blouse.

Edgette, awesome that you got in at Nordstroms today!
Great pics.
Thanks for sharing!

Lila64 said:
Ali's shirt is so sexy :sexywink: and probably unaffordable to me :|

The shirt costs somewhere around $250 here... :shrug:

And, once again, congrats Edgette - and thanks for the pics!! :D:up:

Anyone going to see them in LA? :wink:

one4u2 said:

Okay, I don't usually get all "fangirly," but I nearly did a double take after seeing this photo. I became a U2 fan in 97, and man, I wouldn't have noticed any difference if I didn't know these pictures were recent. Awesome!

Bono, thanks so much for cutting your hair! :bow: :wink:

Edgette said:
I took a few pictures, yeah. I don't know how well they came out though.

Ali has the thickest Irish accent. :love:

And, I only caught the tail end of the press conference, but Ali said that Edun will be putting out a kids' line of clothing. Including a One shirt which should be available in about six weeks. :up:

Ali's accent is absolutely adorable. :heart:

Where was Bonos one shirt? Maybe they thought not a good idea for him to wear it being that it is Ali and Rogans baby.

Thanks everyone for posting.

Ali seems to be so kind and sweet, I am amazed that this petite soothing person keeps you know who in line.
:wink:

So are they a bit easier going now about touching Bono these days? My friend was talking to him in a bar during AB era and she reached out and touched his arm when saying goodbye and the bodyguards instantly grabbed her and said "Don't touch Bono!" and were about to throw her out the door but he told them to leave her alone. She said it was quite frightening!

I'd be willing to bet that is the exact jacket he wore for Live 8 (or maybe it was another performance)

Can't find the pic, maybe someone else has it.

SOrry to be so fashion out of touch, but what is that style called? It's almost like the jacket was 'dipped' or painted or something..it's really just a blue jean jacket with some black waxy stuff, n'est pas?

Back
Top Bottom