Bono & Adam Kissing?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

singyourlife

War Child
Mmkay, I'm not sure if this is even allowed, so don't kill me! lol! But I was just browsing the forums, and came across this in someone's signature (SO sorry I cant remember the username! :( had to upload it to my Photobucket coz I couldnt find the original!)..

thlotsakissesjx8.gif

Anddd I just wondered, is it real or a manip? Sorry if it's really obvious lol but I'm a newbieee and I've never seen it in my life! Just wondered what gig it's from or whatever?

Sorry again if this isn't allowed, and sorry I couldn't remember the owner! :(

That's just one of many kisses they exchanged on the last tour. There was a long thread about this somewhere a long while ago.
(Too lazy to look for it.)

Hey, thanks for replying so quickly!

Omg so it's real? *iz ded*

I'm so behind on U2 fandom lol, ahh.

Thanks again, I'll go search now!

Your welcome Rosebud, Singyourlife and everyone else!

Thanks for the welcome, Rosebud, glad you like my username! :D

And DreamOutLoud13, is it your animation? Sorry that I skanked it, and thanks for making the best animation I've ever seen lmao.

The kiss between the 2 of them in U23D is just ADORABLE..... Gotta give props to straight men who are not afraid to show love and affection for one another

:yes:

They did it during Streets, same with Chicago, there Adam walks the ramp and ends up at the tip, Bono walks up to him and gives him a kiss and passes...

Back
Top Bottom