Bono 4th Sexiest Rock Star??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, to set this thing once and for all, here?s the sexiest man alive!!!!

elev_020801_adam1.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I am from Dave Matthews' home state and I knew people who were going to see them before they were famous. I could NEVER understand the appeal, I never liked his looks or his singing or any of the music. I had always hoped a rock band from VA would get famous and now one has but I think they stink! In fear of being flamed, I will stop now. I just want to declare that Bono is the sexiest man in the world, and there should be no one else before him!

WTF?????
First of all; Bono is away more good looking, charismatic, HOT... Those voters are fucking blind or they must have some serious kind of myopia....; Sting (I don't think he is even sexy,sorry about that, Sting's lovers and admirers) Lenny Kravitz (for God Sake!!!!) and Dave Matthews (I'll not EVEN comment about this one... ACK!). Bono, you're the sexiest man on the face of Earth.... don't worry about those maniacs who thinks that DAVE MATTHEWS is more sexy than you are. WE ALL LOVE YA!
*leaves the room, indignant*
fork_off.gif

------------------
***We need new dreams tonight***

Originally posted by Sunrazor:
My revised list:
Bono on top (heh),

My mind is off to strange new places...

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

I'd be pretty horrified if Bono were not on this list. It seems like this list is "the ladies' choices" and Sting, Lenny and DM also have mucho appeal to certain members of our gender. I dig Lenny myself.......he's cool. Heck, they're all cool. :cool: :cool: :heart: :heart: :heart: :evil: :censored:

AM said:
Ok, to set this thing once and for all, here?s the sexiest man alive!!!!

elev_020801_adam1.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

:ohmy: WOW, Adam looks so good! :drool: I'd never seen this pic before...

Why is everyone getting so bent out of shape? It's just a silly list! Sex appeal is very personal and subjective. What turns you on may do absolutely nothing for someone else, and vice versa. Sure, I think Bono should be No. 1 on ANY list of sexy people, but I can accept it if other people like someone better. It's not like they snubbed him, since he IS in the Top 4!

GypsyHeartgirl said:

Who were the others? I think Dave Matthews is unattractive.

:yes: I don't like the way he sings either. He sounds like Kermit the Frog on acid or something...

:reject: Sorry dmb fans...

throw sharp sticks at me if you want....but i think dave matthews is sexy as hell. not in the pic you posted cause he always makes weird faces in concert but i think he is beautiful.

i don't think that any of the guys in u2 with the exception of larry is what a lot of people would find extremely drop dead gorgeous. they have their qualities about them that make them sexy but they are not everyone's cup of tea. (they are my cup of tea though :D )

and to prove my point about dave...not like anyone cares...i will post my fav pic of him where he is not making a ridiculous face.

dave.jpg

ps i would like to agree with AM about adam...he is dead sexy!!!!

Last edited:
Bono, young Sting, and Lenny Kravitz are all dead sexy; but Dave Matthews :scratch: :coocoo: :yuck:, and that high on the list? What were they smoking and where can i get some :mac: ?

eaw.... dave matthews??? :eyebrow: :scratch: :s

are you telling me that dave :censored:ing matthews beat out bono?? :rant:

*faints*

*gets back up*

what has the world come to????

Sex appeal is in the eyes and hearts of the people who get, uh, sexually attracted..........these guys win hearts. I'd be shocked if Bono were not on this list at all. I'm not at all surprised that he is. I don't give a damn about the numbers, I really don't. I just know what I think...........:drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :evil: :censored:

Last edited:
verte76 said:
Sex appeal is in the eyes and hearts of the people who get, uh, sexually attracted..........these guys win hearts. I'd be shocked if Bono were not on this list at all. I'm not at all surprised that he is. I don't give a damn about the numbers, I really don't. I just know what I think...........:drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :evil: :censored:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Ally said:
According to the latest edition of InStyle Magazine (a *very* credible source, i know!), Bono was voted the 4th Sexiest Rock n' Roll Star. Ahead of him are Sting, Lenny Kravitz, and Dave Matthews (???). Clearly, most women just don't know quality when they see it!
biggrin.gif
STING???????:lol:
LENY KRAVITZ....well ok-lets pretend he's sexy... :eyebrow:
DAVE MATTHEWS??????????(WHO?) :scratch:
hey, women, you have no taste 4 "sexy", i tell ya.... :down:

I personally would've had Billy Idol on the top of that list. With Gavin Friday and Adam Clayton in close. Lenny Kravitz deserves the spot he got. He is a very nice looking rock star. And how could I forget Jim Creeggan? (Bassist for Barenaked Ladies)

my top 5 in no particular order is

adam
larry
dave matthews...:macdevil:
kelly jones
noel gallagher

honorable mentions....bono, edge, liam gallagher, and all the guys from travis cause they are sooooo :cute:....if ya don't believe me check out my sig :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom