Boardwalk Empire....New HBO Series.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bummed we have to wait a year for more episodes. Excited to see what it will be like with Dennis Lehane's involvement.

I really like this show.

I missed Michael Shannon. But I suppose his character has wandered into a bit of obscurity for the moment. Hopefully he'll come back into play next year in the Capone game field.

And Richard is so bad ass wonderful. He better be back.

monkeyskin said:
Bloodiest episode yet?

Open gang warfare and Richard's rampage were pretty heavy. Glad that Gyp copped it, he was a straight up big bad with a single season lifespan. Hopefully Psycho Stripper Grandma is gone too, but I'll be sad if we've seen the last of Mr Harrow.

I thought gyp and psycho stripper grandma deserved a bloodier ending than what they got. Richard is my fave character and his rampage was beautiful. I was expecting knuckey to pull a gun on margaret but i guess he needs her. These last two weeks have been the best of the season.

Good episode, not quite as epic as I was hoping for but still it was worth seeing Harrow take out 10 guys on his own. It would have been cooler if he had taken his mask off imo.

Next season should be interesting, Rothstein is not going to be happy with Nucky and I can see a show down between the two being the central story line.

I thought gyp and psycho stripper grandma deserved a bloodier ending than what they got. Richard is my fave character and his rampage was beautiful. I was expecting knuckey to pull a gun on margaret but i guess he needs her. These last two weeks have been the best of the season.

Really, you were expecting Nucky to pull a gun on Margaret? Regardless of what they've done to each other, he still cares about her and still loves the children.

Psycho stripper grandma didn't get an ending at all, which is fine with me. I like her role on the show.

pretty damn good show.. now we have to wait ugh..

I love richard and that scene of him killing all those guys was awesome! I hope his character is back too. Will miss gyp (he's so hawt).

So...

it looks like Gillian survived. More naked G-Mol for us.

Have been avoiding the thread because I'm 1 episode behind and don't want to spoil it for myself. I've got it downloaded and everything, it's just that wifey has been monopolizing the fucking TV with a marathon of a snooze fest about some boring ass people from an ad agency who non stop drink and chain smoke and cheat on each other. (dons flame-retardant suit lol)

Wow, next episode is the season finale. I've enjoyed this season so far. I didn't see the twist with Gilian coming. That was fucked up.

I was sure he was setting her up all along, but sometimes doubted myself because wow he sure threw himself into the role. And yeah I had a bit of feeling sorry for her in the scene when she left Tommy, and as the bust was going down it was pretty sad. She was dealt a shit hand herself as a kid so she was messed up. But that doesn't excuse making the wrong choices as an adult. So sadly, she got what she deserved. Still doesn't make it any less sad to see.

Back
Top Bottom