Big U2 special right now on The Drive FM Rochester NY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wish I had started this thread earlier but I just got home. They've been talking with the boys about all the albums! And playing songs from Boy, Oct, War etc. and going down the discography. Now they're on Achtung!

It's nothing most of us don't know but it's interesting to hear Bono & The Edge talk about some of this stuff!

One of our stations in DC played the same thing yesterday morning for St. Patrick's Day. It's pretty good.

Utoo said:
One of our stations in DC played the same thing yesterday morning for St. Patrick's Day. It's pretty good.

Yeah! I learned that they got the name Unf.. Fire from a museum exhibit or something in Chicago.

I don't know what the hell they're playing now. :scratch: They were talking about Zooropa. Pop was coming up. Now it's like filler music. :huh:

Pepo, did you click on Listen Live? It should open up WMA player.

Zootlesque said:

Yeah! I learned that they got the name Unf.. Fire from a museum exhibit or something in Chicago.

Yeah, the Peace Museum. They saw an exhibit on the effects of the atom bomb in Japan. Unfortunately, the museum's pretty much in shambles now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom