Best Toronto Show??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

billybob

Babyface
hey,

i'm not sure if i've missed this topic in another thread, but which toronto shows seemed to turn out the best? i haven't read anything about the 3rd or 4th night yet at all.

I didn't see the first show, which apparently was quite something, but I would rate those that I saw as follows:

1.Friday (3rd)
2. Saturday (2nd), but only slightly behind Friday
3. Wednesday (2nd)

hehe... I went to TO III as well and the crowd was electric. Out of all of the reviews I've read it seems as though while TO I (I will follow, Still haven't found, In a little while, Zoo Station), TO II (Still haven't found, Bad), TO IV (Discotheque) had better setlists, everyone who went to multiple shows (including Friday) have said that Friday's concert was the best in terms of pace, quality, crowd reaction.

bcrt2000 said:
Out of all of the reviews I've read...

where can i find some of these reviews?

i actually went to saturday's show, which i thought was great! but i just hadn't seen much on the other shows.

did they stumble a bit in 'sunday bloody sunday' (saturday night) or was it just me?

We just came back home to L.A. an hour ago.

All the shows were great but TO 1 and TO 3 were AMAZING!! However the setlist for TO 4 was the best! POPMUSIC!

Can't wait for the next show...

billybob said:

where can i find some of these reviews?

i actually went to saturday's show, which i thought was great! but i just hadn't seen much on the other shows.

did they stumble a bit in 'sunday bloody sunday' (saturday night) or was it just me?

u2tours.com has quite a few...

I went on Wednesday and Friday, and I thought Friday's was better, just because there was a more fun and relaxed element to the show

Back
Top Bottom