Best Beatles Song Survivor - The Final Draw - GRAND FINAL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your FAVORITE Song - This Is For ALL THE MONEY!

• A Day In The Life

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Strawberry Fields Forever

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lazarus said:
Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Co-Champs would have been very fitting, though.

Why are you conceding when the margin is only one vote with over an hour and a half left?

:uhoh:

Same thing happened to me in U2 Survivor, Streets tied One in the final and I got bitched at for weeks...

Be careful what you do, man.

Crap! I forgot to vote!

I was going to go home and listen to both so I could make an informed decision, and then I got sidetracked with all my Halloween plans.

Oh well, looks like I'll get another chance soon.

I still have to go listen to both to make sure my gut instincts are telling me the right choice!

Hmm...FitzChivalry has made this interesting.

I was going to say that only those who haven't voted yet should vote in the tiebreaker, but, the thing is, most of the people who were going to vote have voted.

Since FitzChivalry has come out and said he forgot to vote...and I don't mean to put too much pressure on one person...but why not just give him the deciding vote? It would save the time and energy of going through a tiebreaker round, and it would be more efficient.

I mean, if he's ok with that.

What do you all think?

What does Fitz think?(Fitz, if you're ok with this idea, just say yes or no...you don't have to actually say your vote this minute yet).

Last edited:
namkcuR said:

I was going to say that only those who haven't voted yet should vote in the tiebreaker, but, the thing is, most of the people who were going to vote have voted.

Since FitzChivalry has come out and said he forgot to vote...and I don't mean to put too much pressure on one person...but why not just give him the deciding vote? It would save the time and energy of going through a tiebreaker round, and it would be more efficient.

Hey, this is your poll. You started this, what?, almost a year ago? However you want to run it is fine by me. Either way I'll vote, either now or in the "sudden death" round.

And people being pissed with me because I didn't pick their favorite? Oh well. I'm a big boy. I can handle it. :wink:

Whatever Interference thinks is best. Just let me know. (Though I would like until at least tonight or tomorrow, so I can go listen to both.)

Either way, I think B&C has already picked its favorites. Really, the showing of love for these two songs, well that says more than my vote ever could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom