Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shobgite

Babyface
Anyone know where online Barcelona tickets are going on sale later today?

Cheers.

I know Tilen, i prebooked with catseyes weeks before the general sale, i got an email today from them saying tickets had sold out and my card will not be charged:mad: why the fuck did they say they had the tickets weeks in advance, ive booked 5 days out in barcelona all my flights have been booked and my hotel. what chances of the nou camp putting out tickets on the day of the show. im pissed off.

Wasn't it Spain where they filled one stadium thousands of fans over-capacity in '93?

Don't fret yet. You might still get in! :wink:

jedi Larry said:
Wasn't it Spain where they filled one stadium thousands of fans over-capacity in '93?

Don't fret yet. You might still get in! :wink:

Nop, this was in Rome. 42,000 people in attendance in a 35,000 capacity stadium.

In Spain this incident occurs in 1987 when 75,000 tickets soldout for U2 concert at enormous Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid and promoters put on sale another 40,000 tickets ilegally.

Result? 115,000 people in attendance and biggest audience by U2 concert (U2 play US Festival in 1983 in front of 120,000 people) until Reggio Emilia '97 (150,000 and european record).

Vox

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom