Band at the Hanover Quay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome!

oh sweet, it's monday (well now 12:38 A.M. here in California) but doesn't that mean they recorded today or could still be recording this very second?

Aardvark747 said:
Good news. Word hard boys!

:eyebrow:

you mean work? :giggle:

i'm wondering when we will get news of the album artwork...has the band even thought about it do you think? Do they do that after all the recording is finalized?

and when will we start seeing song titles or sound bites or anything like that?

just curious, first album release on interference for me :hyper:

Rob33 said:
and when will we start seeing song titles or sound bites or anything like that?

Tomorrow, when I upload the Extended Dance Mix of Mercy.

Rob33 said:

It was a serious question, I'd appreciate a serious answer :rolleyes:

at least then you could spew your usual sarcasm and provide something useful at the same time :)

it would be most appreciated...thanks

Nobody has a serious answer to this. Someone posted a 2004 timeline in another thread but it's entirely conjecture at this point. We could get a leak tomorrow and we might not get anything until the lead single is sent to radio stations.

I agree, the studio is to the right, and at the far right (from that perspective) the studio ends with no adjacent buildings.

and nice to see them getting down to business.

Last edited:
When we were in Dublin last year we was told they were moving to a new studio at the other side of the dock.
A few weeks after we came back, it was reported in Pleba that moving trucks were seen taking out all the equipment.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't U2 finish things up at Hanover Quay?

Would U2 consider a 2008 summer release? Maybe release the single in July/August. These are the best times to be a U2 fan!! :drool:

zoopop said:

Would U2 consider a 2008 summer release? Maybe release the single in July/August. These are the best times to be a U2 fan!! :drool:

:no:

U2 will use up all this time just laying down the tracks and then refine them...(and when I say 'all this time' I mean now until early Summer).

This timeline reminds me of 2004 when they went back into the studio to re-record HTDAAB.

Anticipation...:drool:

Last edited:
zoopop said:

considering the manager has stated that the album will be out in october, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom