Bad Trader

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oscar08

The Fly
Guy's,

Just warning you all do not trade with
Chris Magee of
[address information removed - neutral]
He has e-mailed me a couple of times, claimimg he has sent the cd's, but I have not received anything...I sent the cd's to him 3 months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok It took me a while to get to this,

First off Im sorry the trade went bad, its mostly my fault. As a lot of personal crap has come up in between but thats still no excuse......

I know its been 3 months but Id like to clear this up with you if you want to pm me or e-mail me at my new addy
Feralcreedxm@hotmail.com

Again Im really sorry the trade went weird as I dont screw people about but I sent your stuff out at least 2 times but I guess it went weird because I didnt follow your advise and put a delivery confirmation on it.

Last edited:
chris, i searched back in my hotmail and found our initial email contact from august 1. i had sent blanks to you for new year's night dublin and irish in america--both of which i have gotten from others via downloads since.

don't get me wrong. i don't really get all that concerned about these things, especially if it's just a few blanks i'm out, but when i saw oscar's post, it just reminded me that this happened.

I don't mean to belittle anybody's misery about this mix-up, but I have to say that this thread has been highly entertaining (and also utterly confusing to an outsider).

For the record, I've traded with Chris Magee in the past and he's a proper fan who has a nice collection and often provides bootleg artwork for new shows. Whatever may have gone wrong with this particular trade, the guy is in no way a "bad trader".

Well It's been nearly 4 months and I still have not received anything....

Im sorry this trade went south.......it just seems like it was full of issues.

The first being I did get Oscar's discs but had issues playing them and also burning copies. I wasn't sure but I can confirm at least 1 disc is flawed. He told me hed sent replacements when I sent my stuff which I sent Oscars stuff at least twice but never got to him.

At that point its where I dropped the ball when we had talked about doing delivery confirmation on my package but time just caught up with me and that was a few months back......I dont know if this trade is fixable or not?

Oscar?

bloodysunday972 I was happy to redo the dvd that was not working for you. But what bothers me I have not yet received anything from you. There is registered post avalaible when sending a package. It's been nearly 4 months and still have not got a thing from you.

Last edited:
Oscar do you still have my mail? if you still remember the ones you wanted please send them again and Ill try this again........ Its still words I know but if you can lemmie know what you wanted I can reburn and make good on this.

Oscar a update....

Can you e-mail me again please? I have very limited time online right now as this is the parents computer. The DSl has switched over so until we get a new hookup from the company Im having to use this one so Im transfering the list over.

DVDS
Austin 2001 Cam shot
Stockholm 1992 full color proshot
Outside its america docu
LA 87 proshot
Syracuse 87 proshot
(RARE DVDS CANT POST HERE)

I e-mailed you 3 days ago..and still no e-mail from you....this is becoming a joke! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom