Auckland Rehearsals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Gotta love that Bono's still Bono.

Change your heart, but you cannot change your mind. :giggle: wait wut?

I'm REALLY glad they're even considering playing BFFTS. :heart: Taken a major liking to this one.

just wondering if they were to release bffts as a single whether it would have an impact. The song sounds great to me. It has a great ending....by the way...if you listen to the beach clip from 2006 you'll notice that the song just fades out. They didn't have an ending. But...now it builds and builds and has a great finish. There's also some great lyrics in there. However...it doesn't fit the 3 minute radio formula. And...you certainly wouldn't want to cut it....it would ruin the song. Thoughts??

Thanks for all the updates and videos. I'm so excited about OTH and Scarlet sounds wonderful. I've been reading the whole thread and now I have to go to sleep to get up early and catch the setlist party... it's midnight here now. See you all :wave:

Is that Bono attempting some sort of rap on that Scarlet video? If so, all of you complaining about Jay Z... come on. It can get so much worse.

I'm hoping he (Jay Z) does pop up on something other than SBS. Would be cool :up:

Back
Top Bottom