ATTN: ADAMS PANTS FOUND!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by elizabeth:
to complete the outfit...

clayton_pair.jpg

these really are called The Claytons.

Dood...I've been looking all over for these shoes! I loveth them!

And lmao @ AdamClones! Yes! Forget about soul, being a clone is our goal!

Imagine if we all showed up at a concert together with our AdamPants (donates a 20 to the fund), AdamBracelets, AdamGlasses, and AdamShoes! Do you think people would notice?
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

All in favor of Adam giving us his pants, say "GIMME!!!!"

Love me, give me PANTS!!!!!

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

All in favor of Adam giving us his pants, say "GIMME!!!!"

GIMME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the pants have been found. Elizabeth's period of dire "pantal need" might actually be drawing to a close.

*sings an abba song, altering the lyrics a little*

gimme, gimme, gimme, adam after midniiiiiight

------------------

id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 02-17-2002).]

Originally posted by madamc:
*sings an abba song, altering the lyrics a little*

gimme, gimme, gimme, adam after midniiiiiight

I AM SO NOT WORTHY!!!!

waynesworld.jpg

1. She finds the pants.
2. She photoshops like you've never seen!
wink.gif

3. She quotes ABBA

CAN SHE GET ANY BETTER????

It doesn't seem possible.

(if you haven't guessed, I do LOOOOVE abba.)

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
NOOOOOOO!!!

*goes into mourning*

What have you done madamc?
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

There will ALWAYS be new pants to conquer!

definitely. there's still this ONE pair that i want, with the pockets like ripped off and then safety pinned back on....they were damn sexy.

i need to go grocery shopping. when i come back, i'm calling Gucci for the green and brown ones and the red/black ones. I'll let you all know what I find out.

I AM SO NOT WORTHY!!!!

waynesworld.jpg

1. She finds the pants.
2. She photoshops like you've never seen!
wink.gif

3. She quotes ABBA

CAN SHE GET ANY BETTER????

It doesn't seem possible.

(if you haven't guessed, I do LOOOOVE abba.)

i had no idea you loved abba! another thing we have in common LOL! *blushes at the compliments*

------------------

ok- update. I called a Gucci store in Fairfax, VA. I am in Pittsburgh, yes, but my friend Digi lives in VA and could get them for me if they were there.

The lady said they had nothing from Spring 2001. So I asked how I could find something from "back then." She suggested I call outlets.

So I have two phone numbers for a NJ outlet and an upstate NY outlet. I'm calling tomorrow, because no one answered the phone when i called today.

I will keep you all updated.

definitely. there's still this ONE pair that i want, with the pockets like ripped off and then safety pinned back on....they were damn sexy.

Oh sweet Jesus those were cool pants! I saw those in St. Louis (on Adam, naturally. Cause if I saw them on someone else, that poor soul would have been relieved of them before you could say "GIVE ME THE DAMN PANTS!!") in all their safety pinned and paint-splattered glory. I was like "is it possible that there are pants equally as pantsastic as the red and black ones of PLEBA legend? Why, yes. Yes, I do believe it is." What is it about this man's pants? They, much like the man himself, are just inherently cool.

Oh, yes, and:

*GIMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Or, if you like, I'll do it Fleetwood Mac style, to the tune of "Sweet Little Lies":

Give me pants
give me Adam's pants.
(Give me paaants!)
Give me, give me pants!

LOL I love this thread so much it's making me CRAZY!!!
icon24.gif

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Oh sweet Jesus those were cool pants! I saw those in St. Louis (on Adam, naturally. Cause if I saw them on someone else, that poor soul would have been relieved of them before you could say "GIVE ME THE DAMN PANTS!!") in all their safety pinned and paint-splattered glory. I was like "is it possible that there are pants equally as pantsastic as the red and black ones of PLEBA legend? Why, yes. Yes, I do believe it is." What is it about this man's pants? They, much like the man himself, are just inherently cool.

Dood, the man is awesome, what can we say?
biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

ok- update. I called a Gucci store in Fairfax, VA. I am in Pittsburgh, yes, but my friend Digi lives in VA and could get them for me if they were there.

The lady said they had nothing from Spring 2001. So I asked how I could find something from "back then." She suggested I call outlets.

So I have two phone numbers for a NJ outlet and an upstate NY outlet. I'm calling tomorrow, because no one answered the phone when i called today.

I have a friend at NYU that told me the same thing, she went and looked on gucci.com

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:

Or, if you like, I'll do it Fleetwood Mac style, to the tune of "Sweet Little Lies":

Give me pants
give me Adam's pants.
(Give me paaants!)
Give me, give me pants!

LOL I love this thread so much it's making me CRAZY!!!
icon24.gif

LMFAO @ Fleetwood Mac!!!!!!!!!

fleetwood mac rocks....

"gypsy":

to the pants....
that remain...
faces freedom...
with a little fear...
i have no fear....

very cheesy!
biggrin.gif

------------------

LOL! This thread is killing me! I think it would be hilarious if we all got the pants and showed up at a concert together.
$500 for pants! Oh well, that's what credit cards are for, right? I'd consider getting Adampants an emergency!
wink.gif

~Jen

weeeelllll? did this friend FIND them there?

NO, she said she's too scared to go in the store in NYC. Punk.
She was much more cooperative once I explained they were AdamPants, though. I'll work on it.

so it?s Monday morning, have you called yet???

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

EMERGENCY!!!!

there is not a single Gucci shop in Iceland. I need some AdamLovin, girls, please

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

where are all the Italian interferencers when you need them?

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

DUUUDE. I just woke up. I'll call in a minute.

get?s herself another cup of coffee and waits.................

------------------

Hello, this Dr. T. Rousers posting in PLEBA on behalf of elizabeth.

elizabeth was admitted at 11:12 EST suffering from severe hyperventilation, elevated bloodpressure and some unidentified form of dementia.

She insisted that I log in as her and post in PLEBA. She kept repeating "they have them, they have them, i frickin' bought the pants."

She became extremely violent when I said i would not post and began destroying the examination room. Several bed pans are now bent and twisted. I had no idea a human posessed so much strength...it is definitely a case for a clinical study.

She is currently sedated and seems to be calm, but her muttering has continued. She keeps repeating "pants, red and black pants. they will be here thursday. pants. the red and black ones. pants."

DEAR GOD!!! NO!!!

PLEBA LADIES!!! It's me!!! I got Dr. T. Rousers with a tranquilizer!!! He'll never keep me from my beloved pants....

here is the deal...i called a gucci outlet in NY. They have the red and black ones for sure, not positive about the greenish/tan ones. I ordered them anyway!! 129 a pair, not a bad deal for Gucci.

Sh!t....his assistants are trying to break in this room....i must hurry....

Call this number:845-928-8034 for NY...in NJ the number is 201-392-2670...

they're almost through...but i must tell you...they have sizes 30 and 36 left for sure in NY, i don;t knw about NJ!!!!

ThEY're IN!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!!! let me go!!! i need to get home!!!! the pants are coming thursday@!!!!!

$&%*&^_(*&#NLK:NM)P:OSNM:LKM:?LMOPSD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

Hello, this Dr. T. Rousers posting in PLEBA on behalf of elizabeth.

elizabeth was admitted at 11:12 EST suffering from severe hyperventilation, elevated bloodpressure and some unidentified form of dementia.

She insisted that I log in as her and post in PLEBA. She kept repeating "they have them, they have them, i frickin' bought the pants."

She became extremely violent when I said i would not post and began destroying the examination room. Several bed pans are now bent and twisted. I had no idea a human posessed so much strength...it is definitely a case for a clinical study.

She is currently sedated and seems to be calm, but her muttering has continued. She keeps repeating "pants, red and black pants. they will be here thursday. pants. the red and black ones. pants."

DEAR GOD!!! NO!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!! Elizabeth, you are insane! I love it.
biggrin.gif

PLEBA LADIES!!! It's me!!! I got Dr. T. Rousers with a tranquilizer!!! He'll never keep me from my beloved pants....

here is the deal...i called a gucci outlet in NY. They have the red and black ones for sure, not positive about the greenish/tan ones. I ordered them anyway!! 129 a pair, not a bad deal for Gucci.

Sh!t....his assistants are trying to break in this room....i must hurry....

Call this number:845-928-8034 for NY...in NJ the number is 201-392-2670...

they're almost through...but i must tell you...they have sizes 30 and 36 left for sure in NY, i don;t knw about NJ!!!!

ThEY're IN!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!!! let me go!!! i need to get home!!!! the pants are coming thursday@!!!!!

$&%*&^_(*&#NLK:NM)P:OSNM:LKM:?LMOPSD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Shit, that is awesome and you did not have to sell your soul to buy them. Those are a great deal for Gucci pants. Way to go!
*throws confetti and pops open champagne bottle*

Elizabeth, after seeing/hearing you go nuts for these pants at each show we went to this year. Rock on!
I am so glad you are getting these. Now I better get to see these things on you next time I see you (which is in 2 weeks) and at some random gig in Europe this summer.

To all the rest of you Pleba ladies who helped Elizabeth on her quest. Thank you.

OMD!!!! This is feckin unbelievable!

I'm hyperventilating for you, elizabeth!

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Back
Top Bottom