Attention! Those in 5/7 and 5/9 GA Line...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

learn2kneel

War Child
I've posted this in a couple of pages already but if you haven't heard...

I'm going to be shooting a fan documentary video in the GA Lines tentatively titled "The Chicago GA Experience" or something like that.

I'm going to post it on Interference when I'm done editing it so I'd like a lot of interferencers to be in the video. I'll be asking questions like: "how long have you been a U2 fan, how excited are you for this concert etc..."

If your going to be in these lines (and are not camera shy) make sure you wave me over, cuz i'll for sure put you in the video

Taylor

Last edited:
What do you guys think? Good idea?

I'm a media major and have alot of experience with making videos so I think this is a cool way for people to see what the GA line is like firsthand and to be able to see some video of interferencers on the site.

yes its a pretty cool idea

you can interview me, ill be the guy excited to see the concert

in Phoenix there was a guy filming on the venue property and security really hassled him and told him if he didn't put the camera away they'd confiscate it...so i'd make sure it's cool with the united center people first...

ruffian said:
in Phoenix there was a guy filming on the venue property and security really hassled him and told him if he didn't put the camera away they'd confiscate it...so i'd make sure it's cool with the united center people first...

Thanks, I'll be sure to do that, I can't see why they'd have a problem if I don't bring it inside the stadium.

Just got back from the show, i got tons of good footage of people from the GA line. I talked to both ruffian and chizip and they were very cool.
I'm hoping to get a few more shots from the 5/9 line then edit and post.

learn2kneel said:
Just got back from the show, i got tons of good footage of people from the GA line. I talked to both ruffian and chizip and they were very cool.
I'm hoping to get a few more shots from the 5/9 line then edit and post.
Cool! We need the total GA experience told too! TIA!

Thanks to everyone for participating. I was able to interview starsgoblue, Stories For Boys (aka Laura), something like F4U2, and a few more I can't remember on 5/9. I'll make sure to post once I get it up because its going to be an awesome movie!

Back
Top Bottom