Atlanta I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

:lol: Yeah, I was being serious, because I remember reading the article about the 8 minute video and the magic trick.

I remember that as well!! I was actually thinking circus act, or monkeys flying through the air with drum sticks...I was seriously worried for a second. The article had a very Motley Crue production vibe to it...:barf:

anyone think that Bono is compensating with the Wows since this version of streets is not as good as the Elevation tour

U2fan05 said:
anyone think that Bono is compensating with the Wows since this version of streets is not as good as the Elevation tour

i think he is compensatng for something else, if ya know what i mean

U2fan05 said:

I thought it was because the band stops playing right after Streets, giving time for the audience to scream and make more noise heard than on other tours. In other words- I think it's genuine (can it be genuine if he does it every night?..) but I agree Elevation was better.

But maybe I'm just an eternal optimist. :wink:

Pop Artist said:

Per ticket!

Edit: 1:) :) :) - I'm a Refugee!

Congratulations
24.gif

the number is UNITE

ruffian just called me and told me something about something that might happen at the show? i couldnt understand anything she said

Queen Bee said:
Setlist

COBL
V / RB / RnRN
E
BD / SPLHCB / B
ISHFWILF / IALW
MW
OOTS
SYCMIOYO
LAPOE
SBS / RTC
BTBS / WJCMH / THTBA
MS
PITNOL
WTSHNN
O

SAST

(super abbreviated setlist tonight..) ;)

Chizip said:
ruffian just called me and told me something about something that might happen at the show? i couldnt understand anything she said

is Atlanta Mary J Blige country?

angelordevil said:

I remember that as well!! I was actually thinking circus act, or monkeys flying through the air with drum sticks...I was seriously worried for a second. The article had a very Motley Crue production vibe to it...:barf:

would be funny to see a list of the rumored info about the tour, and compare it to what actually was used.

the 9 1/2 minute video info though came from willie williams i believe, just a couple of days before the tour opened. they apparently have that video canned of her reading the whole declaration, but wisely chose to cut it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom