are you married, dating or single?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:
Single and picky; future old maid. :crack:

Yeah me too! Except I think I may already be in old maid territory. And I have cats...nutty old maid cat lady...delightful. :| :rolleyes:

Sicy said:

You had to know it would happen.

no, because it hasn't been a hookup thread at all.

and if it does, i hope it gets closed immediately.

but anyway...

anyone remember priority number 1? have you seen her around? does she post here by chance? :angry:

Geez... am I the only "married" to stumble in here??? Guess so...going on 13 yrs in Feb 2005. Been together for 16 yrs as of this November. :up:

(steps back into the shadows, so the "kids" can enjoy themselves) :reject: :laugh:

BluRmGrl said:
Geez... am I the only "married" to stumble in here??? Guess so...going on 13 yrs in Feb 2005. Been together for 16 yrs as of this November. :up:

(steps back into the shadows, so the "kids" can enjoy themselves) :reject: :laugh:

congratulations. :up:

*edited

BluRmGrl said:

I was about to ask that myself...Bono and I are married! Just, eh, well, not to each other...

I'm married to the most wonderful man. He tolerates my horrible U2 (read: heroin-like) addiction. Married almost 4 years, been together 10 years on Dec. 18th.

I have been seeing the most beautiful girl since this past june. Obviously that is not a very long time, but I've found myself completely immersed in her ability to humble me. Even when I turned my back, she was always there to accept me. I have never met someone so remarkable...she makes Bono's love songs make sense....sorry to be sappy folks.

BluRmGrl said:

Well, you're the only one who's actually answering the question it seems. :mad: :rolleyes:

me = dating bf Phil, almost 2 years

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom