Are you a Virgin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you a Virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 98 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 46.4%
  • Does it count if it was w/ my blow-up doll?

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Depends on who's asking

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
I dont see why this subject cant be discussed in a normal adult manner. Everyone's views and thoughts are different and we should respect that. If we disagree, disagree nicely.

Shouldnt be too difficult.

Without conflict there can be no progress. If we want to get anywhere, people are going to disagree, we're having discussions, which is good, and I wasnt necessarily nice in some of my posts either, but time and discussion solved that. May as well ride it out. Ill be pissed if this thread gets closed after all this... Itll be raging troll time... :uglygreentrollwithgiantwoodenclubofdeath - nowwith25%morerage!:

I didnt say you couldnt disagree.. just do it respectively.

I'll wooden club death your face :angry:

Okay, let's set the records staright.

I don't mean to attack anyone personally. I didn't mean to be rude, mean, etc in any way, shape, or form. I was simply stating my opinion. Unfortunately, over the internet, things are sometimes taken differently. As well, I admit that I got caught up the the heat of the discussion.

Peace - out dudes.

*raises eyebrow*

*bumped with an attitude*

:wave:

One thread that could use another go round, since Im bored trying to catch up on the stuff I missed since Thursday night.

One thread that could use another go round, since Im bored trying to catch up on the stuff I missed since Thursday night.*

Ok, I'll bite
*chomp*

No, i am not since I have been married for almost 4 years, but I am proud to say that both my husband and I were virgins when we got married and we are glad that we waited. :yes:

Unfortunately I just found out the my little sis did not get the "goody-two-shoes" gene like me and my other sis, and she is shacking up with a married guy (well, soon to be divorced but still married) - it's really bumming me out. :(

Re: *raises eyebrow*

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:

One thread that could use another go round, since Im bored trying to catch up on the stuff I missed since Thursday night.

:eyebrow: does this mean...oh my goodness! What have you done to Lilly????

pshhh and a half!

What would you like me to say? Ive posted all of 5 or 8 times since September, and I come back, revive an old thread for comfort perposes, and yet Im supposedly still as transparent as a peice of glass? Proof positive, never jump the gun and let a man do a woman's job.

Youre none of you any fun at all ... As lilly found out, I can conive and plan as deviously as my mom (for the record, very very well), but I can lie like my dad (which is not at all) thus a very poor combination when it comes down to necessity. You could at least interrogate her, she should be back any time now.

Tangent: Note to all conservatives: Fear our unchaperoned weekend of walking around town, pumpkin carving, and making fun of Canadian culture. You better believe it.

I feel bad now. So much for poise and grace when speaking. I couldnt even speak a solid statement of english for the past week through sheer excitement of getting to see my darling shannon, she makes me happier than anyone else could, and more than words could ever say. You cant even begin to imagine how hard it was to have to let her go... I shoulda never opened my mouth. Me talking = scandal ensuing.

Me before: :combust:
Me after: :sad:
Me now: :reject:

Needless to say, Im sorry.

hi kids....clearly i should have taken SOMEone's computer away until i at LEAST landed in OMAHA! :p

it's not what you honkers think....mainly that we were going to bump this thread with amusement....but umm...yeah.

at ANY rate good trip, no official honking, filled with me laughing at "twonies" (or however the hell you'd spell that...crazy canada).

so please, scrape your collective brains from the gutter.

____
:ohmy: we even saw two canadian BUMS!

Lilly said:

____
:ohmy: we even saw two canadian BUMS!

3 bums darling...

Guy who asked me for change was one. The guy talking to himself, who was animated in such a way that he looked as though he were conversing with someone beside him. That was hilarious :up: though I think your guy from walmart with the old-school klondike skiier thing goin on was by far the funniest sight of the weekend.

<-- is so incredibly sorry for causing all this confusion, talk about bad timing, I shoulda waited so this could have been orchestrated more cleanly... though it was kinda funny to see some of the reactions :macdevil:

Re: pshhh and a half!

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:

I feel bad now. So much for poise and grace when speaking. I couldnt even speak a solid statement of english for the past week through sheer excitement of getting to see my darling shannon, she makes me happier than anyone else could, and more than words could ever say. You cant even begin to imagine how hard it was to have to let her go... I shoulda never opened my mouth. Me talking = scandal ensuing.

Me before: :combust:
Me after: :sad:
Me now: :reject:

Needless to say, Im sorry.

awwww...this is so sweet. don't apologize. :hug:

31 days 31 days 31 days 31 days 31 days 31 days 31 days

Awwww.... :heart: Glad you two had a good time! :)

___
:reject:is the leaving part REALLY REALLY REALLY bad, or just really bad?

i wish i saw someone in 31 days.

meegannie said:
___
:reject:is the leaving part REALLY REALLY REALLY bad, or just really bad?

i don't think 3 really's can capture it. it's worse than that. crying when he goes home, crying at the airport, crying taking off, crying landing, crying driving home, and no doubt crying when you go to sleep tonight...erm...every night for a while.

i'll send you a tiny PM about it... :sad:

____
:wave: it's so worth it though!! hi sweetheart! :heart:

that third bum was the best!!!!!!

Angel said:

:shrug: This community cracks me up.

no shit, eh?

_____
:ohmy: of course we'll post the pics, what kind of interferencers would we be if we didn't share said excursion?

And for the first time, i feel love

YES

I sure wish i had time to read all this thread, I only glimpsed the first 2 pages..so I hope I haven't wandered into some ...thing I shouldn't have.

I never replied to this.

I am not a virgin, although I wish I was again, so I could have that 'anticipation' back...

Sex advice...especially for all you virgins out there!

-Sex is always good...but it's only great with someone you love!
-It's always worth the wait....the longer, the better it will be.
-Love yourself before you love someone else.

Yes, more sex 101 advice here folks!!!!

I am sure that I have replied to this thread somewhere in here, but anyway after a rather interesting night out on Friday night I will state that whilst most sex is always good - it is so much better with someone you love...I was out at a rather nice bar on Friday night having a few cocktails when a rather dapper older man started paying me rather a lot of attention- he was very nice looking- looked a lot like Al Pacino and he was saying all the right things- he was from Liverpool and had a very nice accent, however he was much older than me, like in the 40s and I am only a young, just turned 25!!- I dared not ask, but I could tell that he was a lot older than me....anyway he would not leave me alone and as the night wore on I could tell where his mind was heading and in my rather intoxicated state I could have gone there with him, but in the back of my mind I knew and know that really sex is soemthing that when it is with someone you truly care about it is jsut so much better, so I guess make sure whoever you are doing the deed with that it is what you want and with who you want:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom