Are there people who really know everything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

longingforBono

War Child
I know I don't but I get the distinct impression sometimes that there are people on here- and in day to day life- who think they know everything.

Just an observation. Not naming names or anything like that, but I think they know who they are anyway. Starts to get a little irritating.

Know anyone like that? Again, no names.

And did anyone watch The Sopranos last night?!

11.gif

My dad claimed he knew everything and he had read the entire Bible. He really was very smart. Even in card games he could figure out who had what cards. Too bad he only lived 58 years on this earth. He used to answer all the Jeapordy questions right and my sister and I were shocked!

I notice that too, but I never let it bother me. So I hope you do not let it get to you either.

I have not watched the Saprano's since LOST came out.:reject:

No one knows everything. The older you get, the more you realize that little fact.

I don't watch The Sopranos, but only because I don't have cable TV at all.

".. the more you know the less you feel.. "
:wink:

I think it's one thing with someone "knowing everything" to someone being very stubborn. stubborn to a point where if they're proven wrong they take it really personally.. :huh:
if someone actually does know everything, then kudos to them, but if they have the personality of a horse.. then meh. :|

you really do have patience :yes: I can't stand the kids who think they know everything in my classes at school. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom