Arcade Fire Neon Bible + Tour "Part Deux"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The SNL show is up on bittorrent.

vlcsnap1166636iv7.png
vlcsnap1167048rk3.png
vlcsnap1167600jp4.png
vlcsnap1168966kg6.png

I Loved Intervention.
One of the better performances I've seen on SNL ever.

My older brother called me from the road last night.

"I just saw this band on SNL that you've got to check out. They're called Arcade Fire."
:)

I had to break it to him about "Wake Up" opening the Vertigo shows and how Funeral swept us off our feet and how I've been obsessing over the NB leak for weeks....

Meanwhile, those people bitching about AF over on the other threads about hypocrisy and all.

Let's all re-read our Whitman. We are all walking contradictions. Embrace it!!!

Arcade Fire are obviously capitalizing on the very marketing blitz mania Win lashed out about. What a bunch of hypocrites huh? Win will never be as cool as Bano.

Canadiens1160 said:
Next Friday I'm coming out with all guns blazing for Montreal tickets.

how much do they charge for a ticket in canada (and how much is that in u.s. $)?

Looks like Q has given it 5 stars. Good to see!

Cant wait to read that review.

They MUST tour Australia this time. I think they will. I am hoping for a proper tour too...not some early afternoon slot at the 2008 BDO!

I can just seem them playing at the beautiful Tivoli here in Brisbane. :drool:

Anu said:
For any who still need the album, an official leak is allegedly available at nme.com for those who register.

:lol: NME's revenge for Win saying they suck?

I cant wait till the proper tour starts and I can get a good recording of a show. Those little pre-tour shows seemed good but a full show setlist with more Funeral will be great!

Neighbourhood #1
Power Out
Crown of Love
Wake Up (full band)

:drool:

I'm going to try for Philly tix tomorrow... :uhoh: I'm pretty nervous. This is the last show I can feasibly go to, so last chance. :(

Going to buy this in about 8 hours :drool:

Even thought I have listened to the leak a couple of times, I've not listened to it for 2 weeks now.....so it'll be all good :hyper:

OK, I'm on ticketmaster now. Tickets go on sale in 22 minutes. I've already been shut out of the website for hitting refresh too many times. :lmao:

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

2 tickets for Philadelphia, 5/5/07
Left Orchestra, row G! Unbelievable seats! :drool: :drool: :drool: :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom