Appreciate this thread being brought to you by the number 34.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here is my random thought:

do you think mp3 players will put djs out of business?

i mean, if i had half a brain, i would go out and buy a shitlocker full of speakers, etc. and an ipod connector and tell people that they can rent it from me for half the cost of a dj.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
here is my random thought:

do you think mp3 players will put djs out of business?

i mean, if i had half a brain, i would go out and buy a shitlocker full of speakers, etc. and an ipod connector and tell people that they can rent it from me for half the cost of a dj.

For weddings...possibly. I am not an expert, but would you still need someone to "MC" the event?

As for dance clubs...I am still naive to the whole MP3 thing (despite having an un-used MP3 player for more than four years now)...can you "mix" songs (basically "fade" one into another)?

Yeah, i have no idea about the mixing...I would imagine there is some kind of program out there....

I can see the wedding thing....but do you REALLY need an MC for anything other then about the first 6 minutes....like announcing the bride/groom, etc.?

I'm not sure. I've only been to one wedding that had a DJ so I'm not sure...the rest have all had bands.

So, maybe you could do something that gives minimal MC services and the music of your choice?

:huh:

:angry:

000_0582.jpg

Back
Top Bottom