Appreciate The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, The Edge. :hug: One of the few reasons why I still bother to listen to U2 these days. I remember being thirteen and listening to New Year's Day for the first time. His solo made me shed a tear, it sounded that good.

Edge, Edge, he's our man!

If he can't do it, no one can!

I love the zen-like power of the man in the beanie.

PDVD_015.jpg

PDVD_248.jpg

PDVD_061.jpg

:rockon:

Last edited:
It's only a PLEBA topic because someone had to go and post pictures of him. :grumpy:

GibsonGirl said:
It's only a PLEBA topic because someone had to go and post pictures of him. :grumpy:

not him , I actually wanted only the guitars ....

but since u mentioned ...

One thing I will always admire The Edge for is the intro to Wire. What a fabulous riff. The concentration you need to play that properly with a delay pedal... It sounds very simple when you listen to it on the album, but it's far more complicated than that.

da-me su email , Entonces Yo puedo te ensinar algunas coisas

Por acaso es hotmail ?

PlaTheGreat said:

Another great reason to appreciate The Edge, Music Rising. :heart:

While the cause is fantastic, the guitars are really really ugly. But I'll appreciate them anyway. :wink:

See, now I'm not very fond of the Rickenbacker. There's something about the body of that guitar that just turns me off. And I've never liked 12-strings. His black Strat with black pickguard, however... :drool:

GibsonGirl said:

While the cause is fantastic, the guitars are really really ugly. But I'll appreciate them anyway. :wink:

Well his Green /colored one LP standard he played pn 2006 it's beautiful

And blueeyedgirl WITS is played on his ol red Ricken

I appreciate the Edge in my pants. Also this thread is 50% GibsonGirl postz so hey.

</drunkprenewyearspartmode>

achtung yall

and another thing, i don't really think that the the edge loving people have so much to complain about. i mean, how often does the edge get slagged off in here? not very often. now bono on the other hand...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom