APPRECIATE and step it up, WHA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take full responsibility for this morning's banning!

WHA:

Note...guys who go to A.M. radio sports show remotes also may be the guys who actually call in to the shows...I would be somewhat weary. :shifty:

Now, the producer...that is a sweet job! Sometimes those guys end up with their own show - or even run the station.

B000FMGWKU.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V65933628_.jpg

July 11

jeff, you take full responsibility?

do you think it's possible that anyone else might have pm'd sicy about that guy?

U2SavesTheWorld said:
jeff is the self-appointed interference sheriff and eraser is absolute shit

I have been a self-appionted Sheriff for some time now! :up:

I like Eraser so far. BUT, much like U2, I think I would like just about anything put out by them.

zoney! said:

WHA:

Note...guys who go to A.M. radio sports show remotes also may be the guys who actually call in to the shows...I would be somewhat weary. :shifty:

Now, the producer...that is a sweet job! Sometimes those guys end up with their own show - or even run the station.

Are the callers like the crazy people who post at band fan sites? :shifty:

Hey, I listen religiously and don't call the show. :angry:

anyway, they have a smart show. someone actually beat me and called in to answer the question "who killed Marat in his bathtub?"

fyi gang I woke up to at least 3 email/pm's about said banned member that morning. Some people are just ridiculously stupidly obvious lol.

Sicy said:
fyi gang I woke up to at least 3 email/pm's about said banned member that morning. Some people are just ridiculously stupidly obvious lol.

Indeed.

And just to clear MindEE's concious, I didn't PM or E-mail Sicy...I just reported th post as soon as he put up the journal entry.

No real contest

:sheriff:

so my friend chris hung out with some of the white sock last night. :angry: He asked me why i didn't answer my phone when he tried to call me. :angry: :mad:

He might be going out again tonight. This time I have an invite though. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom