anyone have clearer quality stills of this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hist_mixII19.jpg

hist_mixII17.jpg

hist_mixII18.jpg

LostAtMoon said:
I love them too. No, they are from the Dvd that came with the double CD Best of 1990-2000, named History Mix.

What?!?! I do not own this! I will have to find this and buy it! I know that I have seen the part of a video with Bono dancing with a child on the U2.com website. I guess that is where I have seen those pics from???
I have the Best of 1990-2000 dvd, but when I bought it there was an empty space in the case where this dvd you are talking about was supposed to be. There was a piece of paper in the shape of a cd/dvd that said that the History Mix dvd was to go there. I wonder if I was ripped off. :scratch:

clementine_rose said:
I guess that is where I have seen those pics from???

They are on another video too (walk on, maybe?). They seem to have been shot on the south of France, on one of their houses. The little girl is one of their daughters.
Did you buy the double CD? I don't think you should be wasting your money on a DVD that came as an offer.

Last edited:
LostAtMoon said:

They are on another video too (walk on, maybe?). They seem to have been shot on the south of France, on one of their houses. The little girl is one of their daughters.
Did you buy the double CD? I don't think you should be wasting your money on a DVD that came as an offer.

I bought the cd at a FYE music store. Maybe I'll look for the 2nd disc on e-bay or Amazon tommorow. I had always wondered what was on the 2nd disc, so thank you for posting pics from it. Thanks for your help! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom