Anyone going to watch the wedding?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
19ded6be.jpg

Camillas second hat, the one for the religious part of the show appears to be a similar colour to her hair. In photos it appears as if her hair has gone wacky ala Theres Something About Mary.

6d1c8ccc.jpg

Off on the honeymoon

Last edited:
:up: to you then! They repulse me and deserve all the bad luck they get for what they did to Diana! :mad: :madspit:

I heard about Joan Rivers, that was a bit odd. I saw Joanna Lumley in the crowd too.

And Jools Holland. Does anyone know if he played? Is there a ysi bootleg? :drool:

capt.lon32804091457.britain_royal_wedding_lon328.jpg

Sarah Buys, partner of Tom Parker Bowles, boards a coach to leave Windsor Guildhall following the marriage of Britain's Prince Charles, and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, Saturday, April, 9, 2005. Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall will later have their wedding blessed at Windsor Castle's St. George's Chapel. (AP Photo/Kirsty Wigglesworth/WPA pool)

:eyebrow: :huh:

kellyahern said:
capt.lon32804091457.britain_royal_wedding_lon328.jpg

Sarah Buys, partner of Tom Parker Bowles, boards a coach to leave Windsor Guildhall following the marriage of Britain's Prince Charles, and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, Saturday, April, 9, 2005. Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall will later have their wedding blessed at Windsor Castle's St. George's Chapel. (AP Photo/Kirsty Wigglesworth/WPA pool)

:eyebrow: :huh:

She does have noice legs but her dress is a witttttlllllle small.

And her shoes dont match anything.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
well nice to see the exhusband at the ceremony, but yeah what the hell was Joan Rivers doing at the wedding? :down:

Well, at least Mr. Bean is there! :yes:

capt.lon32504091438.britain_royal_wedding_lon325.jpg

British comedian Rowan Atkinson and his wife Sunestra Sastry arrive for the blessing after the civil wedding of Britain's Prince Charles and Camilla Duchess of Cornwall at St. George's Chapel at Windsor England, Saturday April 9, 2005. (AP Photo/Odd Andersen, Pool)

And it is nice that Camilla's ex is there, like you said beli :yes:

And thanks MSNBC for now re-showing Charles's marriage to Diana right now. That doesn't make me feel like crap at all! :|

capt.ljdm11304091425.britain_royal_wedding_ljdm113.jpg

Zara Phillips, daughter of Britain's Princess Anne, arrives ahead of Britain's Prince Charles and his bride to be Camilla Parker Bowles at the Guildhall in Windsor, England for their civil wedding ceremony, Saturday April 9, 2005. (AP Photo/John D McHugh)

r1372105244.jpg

Britain's Prince Andrew (R) and his daughters Princess Eugenie (C) and Princess Beatrice arrive for the civil wedding ceremony of Andrew's brother Prince Charles to Camilla Parker Bowles at the Guildhall in Windsor, southern England, April 9, 2005. REUTERS/Russell Boyce

kellyahern said:

Well, at least Mr. Bean is there! :yes:

capt.lon32504091438.britain_royal_wedding_lon325.jpg

And thanks MSNBC for now re-showing Charles's marriage to Diana right now. That doesn't make me feel like crap at all! :|

Mrs Bean has a lovely hat.

Thats a bit off replaying Dianas wedding today. Did they replay Dianas funeral too? :eyebrow:

kellyahern said:
capt.ljdm11304091425.britain_royal_wedding_ljdm113.jpg

Zara Phillips, daughter of Britain's Princess Anne, arrives ahead of Britain's Prince Charles and his bride to be Camilla Parker Bowles at the Guildhall in Windsor, England for their civil wedding ceremony, Saturday April 9, 2005. (AP Photo/John D McHugh)

Zara looks gorgeous in he Pucci (sp?) dress. I like Zara. Shes one of my fav female royals. I liked it when she had her tongue pierced. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom