any pics of B in LA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From another thread:

bono will NOT be singing live on the show. The remaining contestants will be singing American Prayer (Written by Bono and Dave Stewart). And his message will be pre-recorded...........allegedly

Yahoo News:

The U2 lead singer will appear in a prerecorded segment on Wednesday night urging viewers of the show to call in donations to charities that work with young people in Africa and the United States.

Bono spent last weekend with the remaining six "Idol" contestants, who will perform "American Prayer" -- the song he wrote some years ago with Dave Stewart about the AIDS emergency in Africa -- during Wednesday's two-hour special "Idol Gives Back."

:hmm:

Saw this on eonline in The Awful Truth column.

Bono, flyin’ coach to Beantown. The U2 singer and humanitarian was all alone on his Delta flight from LAX and was spotted in the Boston terminal, waiting for bags. B. was in his usual black getup, sportin’ pink sunglasses and not even trying to be incognito, according to fellow flyers. “He was sitting on the floor alone in the baggage claim, talking on his cell plugged into the wall,” say surprised witnesses. He even took a photo with some fans and was “totally nice and perfectly friendly.” Adore that Irish lad.

U2Girl1978 said:

Bono, flyin’ coach to Beantown. The U2 singer and humanitarian was all alone on his Delta flight from LAX and was spotted in the Boston terminal, waiting for bags. B. was in his usual black getup, sportin’ pink sunglasses and not even trying to be incognito, according to fellow flyers. “He was sitting on the floor alone in the baggage claim, talking on his cell plugged into the wall,” say surprised witnesses. He even took a photo with some fans and was “totally nice and perfectly friendly.” Adore that Irish lad.

i guess i was right....

btw, silly question is beantown a nickname for boston?

U2Girl1978 said:

ok, i am not buying this at all... There is no way this actually happened.. :tsk:

Ahem.. if you look up the schedule of a certain someone, they were scheduled to appear in Boston this past week. Just saying...........

:barf:

popbellydancer said:

I know the girls who were present. Apparently the paparazzi had him quite upset and he only rolled down the window to say hello. I heard the pics were up on internet, but I can't find them anywhere either...

Yeah stupid paparazzi ruined it for the rest of us once agian!!!!:mad:

So I swung by today WED and Paparazzi were waiting for hm again Word was that he was gone already..But the stupid Paps.. tired to get information asking if he saw us there would he come by and talk to us ((Really they just wanted us there as bait to catch Bono again )) We just decided to leave after a while because we know If Bono saw only those guys he would not come out..

Beantown is indeed a nickname for Boston. So is the Hub.

There is no way Bono would fly coach on Delta. For one thing, Delta would upgrade him, first out of courtesy and second simply to avoid the disruption that would occur if he really did fly in the back of the plane.

For another, why would he go to Boston, unless he wanted to be there two weeks early for Edge's honorary degree from Berklee?

silvrlvr said:
Beantown is indeed a nickname for Boston. So is the Hub.

There is no way Bono would fly coach on Delta. For one thing, Delta would upgrade him, first out of courtesy and second simply to avoid the disruption that would occur if he really did fly in the back of the plane.

For another, why would he go to Boston, unless he wanted to be there two weeks early for Edge's honorary degree from Berklee?

yep.. we know.. actually some of us are referring to someone else who isn't the real thing.. I think we are not allowed to actually mention by name according to the mods here. Legal reasons or something... not exactly sure.

BonoFox1 said:

Yeah stupid paparazzi ruined it for the rest of us once agian!!!!:mad:

So I swung by today WED and Paparazzi were waiting for hm again Word was that he was gone already..But the stupid Paps.. tired to get information asking if he saw us there would he come by and talk to us ((Really they just wanted us there as bait to catch Bono again )) We just decided to leave after a while because we know If Bono saw only those guys he would not come out..

Bonofox, I am so sorry to hear about that....I was really hoping you would meet him. I'm so sad for all of you. I know how hard you were trying...

Back
Top Bottom