Answer a question--Ask a question game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love all of these questions!!!:D The answers are even better!!!:hyper: I am going to answer Beverly's question now. I would love to dance with Bono, because I love to dance!! :dance: I would have chosen Adam but the anything was just to much to handle:drool: :drool:
QUESTION: If you had to come up with a drink and name it after your fave member what would you name the drink what would the drink consist of?

Sweetie !!!!:ohmy: What a question!!!! I think it is best I do not answer that one...:shocked: What the hell!!!! I would want to please Bono, 1. he deserves it..2. his reaction to my:censored: would be priceless!!!3.Could we get that on camera for my personal enjoyment?:camera:

Also my question is ...What do think is U2 sexiest video..( sorry I could not think of anything eles):shrug:

Probably Discotheque, for many different reasons. I have a question! Would you rather have the members of U2 throw a surprise party for you in your house, in which you may be at various states of attractiveness and your house could be pretty messy but at least they're throwing you a party, or would you rather throw one of them a party at their place and compete for their attention with all the other guests?

hmmm.... I think i would rather have it at my house, it would be more comfortable

Q: If you could have one conversation with Larry, what would it be about?

Last edited:
KITTIES!!! :macdevil:

No, providing he was comfortable talking about it, I'd like to know a bit more about his past, his family and just what his personality is like in general.

What would you choose if you could have tickets to every U2 show for the rest of their career (and for some reason you don't have any other commitments and can get to all of them) or 4 hours alone with the band?

Are you kidding? 4 hours alone with the band. Tickets are easier to get for yourself (every try to get four hours alone with them?)

If you were hired as a PA (personal assitant) to U2, and you could choose which member you want to work with, which one and why?

ME! ME! Definitely Bono! He is just such an interesting person, I would love to follow him around and see everything he is involved in.

Hmm...a question...

What's your favorite U2 music video?

Wait, thats alot like another recently asked (sexiest video). Let me ask a different question.

You can ask one member of the band a question - only one question. Who would it be and what is the question?

^
Bono. I'd ask him to talk to me about anything and everything he's interested in, to tell me about himself. :heart:

BONO'ppetit said:

Would you *date* a member of the band you weren't attracted to (if they were single) just b'c they're part of U2?

Date them just cause they were in U2? Kinda like dating someone cause they are rich, or famous, etc? No.
However, if I liked them, would I want to be friends? Sure.

:hmm:
Question......
What is one moment in the lives of U2, or a memeber of the band, that you wish you could have taken part in/been there for?

Ie. in flanagans book, he talks about B convinving a bunch of people to go skinny dipping in the ocean :D

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
^

:hmm:
Question......
What is one moment in the lives of U2, or a memeber of the band, that you wish you could have taken part in/been there for?

Ie. in flanagans book, he talks about B convinving a bunch of people to go skinny dipping in the ocean :D

I wish I were that girl that Bono danced with during Live Aid.
:drool:
Someone else can answer this question if they'd like. Its a really good question and deserves a bit more thought than my quick two cents. :)

Whenever Bono or Adam goes clubbing or to a wild party, I would want to be there to walk or drive them home if they had to much to drink!!!:dance: :flirt:
QUESTION: If you had the chance to choose an outfit for Bono or Adam to wear to your party what would you have them wear?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Question......

You should make this question a separate post. It's a good question.

A: I wish I could have been the girl in the Stay video...I love it when they're singing and Bono's all up against her back... :drool:

Q: If you had to choose between having a permanent life-long relationship with one of the guys (your choice) but you knew it would ultimately break up the band (think yoko ono) would you do it? Or give up your happiness for the music/happiness of millions?

Q: If you had to choose between having a permanent life-long relationship with one of the guys (your choice) but you knew it would ultimately break up the band (think yoko ono) would you do it? Or give up your happiness for the music/happiness of millions?
Ooh good question. I'll give others a chance to ask the next question but I want to answer this, too.

I would have to say I would not allow the band to be broken up for me. How do I know I can do that? I don't, for sure. But I've done similar things to keep the peace so I believe I could.

Hell, no, I wouldn't want to be the next Yoko.

If you could change one thing about each of the members of U2, what would you change about each of them? (All four now, and be honest:D )

A: I'd make Bono taller, Edge would have a little more hair, Adam...I like Adam how he is...:( maybe he'd be a little younger? and Larry would never have that military haircut again.

Q: If Bono or whoever, suddenly broke up with their significant other and decided that you were the one for them, but you were already in a relationship what would you do?

Q: If Bono or whoever, suddenly broke up with their significant other and decided that you were the one for them, but you were already in a relationship what would you do?
Yikes! I plead the 5th on this one.
nervous.gif

KieraAnne said:
A: I'd make Bono taller, Edge would have a little more hair, Adam...I like Adam how he is...:( maybe he'd be a little younger? and Larry would never have that military haircut again.

Well considering I'm 16 and he's 45... :lol: If I was with the guy I'm in love with now (*sigh* but I'm not), then no... otherwise, HELL yes. Fuck the age difference, it's BONO! :drool:

Alright this thread is interesting...let's see... if you could hang out with one member of U2 for a day, who would it be and what would you do? :D

As much as I'd love to hang with the B-man for a day, he's just not that accessible. So I'll go for a day long Harley ride with Larry. Just the thought of being on the back of his bike with my arms strapped around him...:drool: Then ask if I could drive and have his arms strapped around me!

Just so you all know I still love Bono - I'd rather hang with him for 3 weeks. I'd ask him to take me to Africa and put me to work. :) I think he needs to start a travel agency for his next business venture.

Say you've waited all day to try to meet your favorite band member. Nature does what it does, and you end up having to go to the bathroom really, really bad. I mean, we're talking a major, messy accident is imminent within seconds. Just as you realize this is happening, he pulls up and gets out of the car and makes a beeline right for you - do you politely excuse yourself and answer nature's call, or do you potentially embarrass yourself right in front of him?

OMG what an awful prediciment!! (but great question!)

i would just hold on, and talk to him - because i probably wouldnt make it to the toliet anyway! lol

i would pretend nothing has happened and hope to god...well yo know!

then afterwards i would go home and have a shower...LOL

god....it gives me shivers just thinking about it!

Q. Which U2 song would you love to say 'that ones written about me!' to everyone?

A: Mysterious Ways!

Q: You can only go to ONE concert...but it can be any one in the entire world. Distance, cost, etc etc - no object. Which one?
(I bet most people would choose the one I am thinking of but I'm keeping it to myself.

Answer: I'd definitely choose a Dublin show.

Question: With father's day and all...Which of the four would make the best dad?

Larry; I like level headed and practical --always a good influence for kids.

If you had a one trip in a time machine, which album recording session would you like to drop in on?

echo0001 said:

If you had a one trip in a time machine, which album recording session would you like to drop in on?
It would have to be How to Dismantle... I'm sure if there were talk of making this the last tour I'd hear it there.

Back
Top Bottom