Another Wednesday, and no one cares about leather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
Look, this is the LAST time I'm going to try to save this thing. If most of you don't care, just say so and we will not start any more meetings. I don't know why people drift away, but I have noticed a connection between people starting to post heavily in the long PLEBANS thread and the stopping of posting pics and participating in LEATHER. Someone please inform me if this is 'uncool' or 'for geeks' or something. I'm not going to force anyone, I just want to know. So if anybody still cares, post, and if you don't at least we'll know where this thing stands. :sexywink:

new20.jpg

:angry:

Hey, I've started the leather threads for like, the last two months. Except for last week because I was in Bermuda. I even started one on Christmas Day. Now that I think about it, I didn't start one on New Years Day because I was too hungover.
In any event, our leather days have been pretty decent lately, I think. :shifty:

It's not Wednesday without Leather Day for me. I can't post pix myself because I don't have a scanner. :scream: :scream: But I always show up for the heavenly pix of the B-man, and thank God they are always here. :drool: :drool: :drool: :evil: :censored:

Desire4Bono said:
Look, this is the LAST time I'm going to try to save this thing. If most of you don't care, just say so and we will not start any more meetings. I don't know why people drift away, but I have noticed a connection between people starting to post heavily in the long PLEBANS thread and the stopping of posting pics and participating in LEATHER. Someone please inform me if this is 'uncool' or 'for geeks' or something. I'm not going to force anyone, I just want to know. So if anybody still cares, post, and if you don't at least we'll know where this thing stands. :sexywink:

OK, when I first became a PLEBAn, leather was like the hugest thing to me, but now that I've saved over 8000 pics, it's rare that I find anything new or exciting. I love leather day, I still look every week, but don't post as often because I don't have as much time to upload and post lots of pics like I do over the summer (college, new job, etc). I've only posted in the long thread you refer to maybe once or twice, and I never read it, so there's no correlation there.

If I have time after work, I'll post some pics, but like I said, I'm doing a lot of other stuff on the internet these days that is of higher priority than leather day (building websites, research, trying to organize a local group to raise AIDS awareness, that sort of thing). But post all you want, I'll always enjoy browsing the threads.

Look, Desire4Bono. I'm sorry but I never really saw you trying to save Leather Day. :shrug: I did that big Save Leather Day with sigs and so on months ago. I think I remember you participating in it....but U2SavesTheWorld is right, she started the threads the last months and actually I think there were again a good bunch of ladies who posted in the threads. There was a time when Larry threads had enormous numbers of posts, then ROSC, then Edge. The ppl will come back to Leather and I don't think, we will have to start a new 'Don't Let LEATHER Day Be Abolished' campaign. :)

114bonojtcorduroy.jpg

MiniFly said:

That one's new to me. I LURVE it. Mmmmmmmm gimme some more of the finger lickin Bono goodness.

Yeah it was also new to me. Flaming June posted it in the larry Bono thread I think. I think it as FJ. :der:

:| Finger lickin Bono goodness? :tongue:

Attachments

• licking.gif
    licking.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 47
FallingStar said:

we will have to start a new 'Don't Let LEATHER Day Be Abolished' campaign. :)

114bonojtcorduroy.jpg

I relember that campaign and your sigs were so cute!

HOLY THUD WHERE DID THAT PIC COME FROM!! :drool: :heart: :combust:

I NEVER get tired of looking at Bono pics, even the repeats and common ones. I'll be back to post more soon! :)

U2Kitten said:
I relember that campaign and your sigs were so cute!
:lol:

I'm wondering why FJ posted the pic without saying smething to it or at least high light it with gigantic arrows. :hmm:

FallingStar thanks for posting that here! I hadn't seen that AWESOME pic!

By the way, I can't post anything because all the pics I have right now (remember I had to format my computer?) have been posted here in PLEBA and I don't find they holy cd where my Bono pics are saved :mad: :sad:

not that I ever come here anyway, but...

yes, because The Thread is all a big conspiricy to kill picture posting... I'm going to take offense at that, because I post in there a lot, and I bust my ass trying to make stills for you guys - 2,326 total and 898 in the last month, so don't tell me that I'm somehow contributing to the death of picture posting by participating in a thread that has nothing to do with U2 OR picture posting, or anything else for that matter.
You want pictures? have pictures.

msngs%60cap035.jpg

lemon%60cap459.jpg

please%60cap460.jpg

soo%60cap225.jpg

tgbhf%60cap061.jpg

wgrywh%60cap229.jpg

bd%60cap388.jpg

Seeing as I haven't been posting much and have a little free time on my hands. I decided to post a couple of pics of my man Bono that we don't see too often...

I think I have a pix sickness... I have 13507 pics on my pc... have I gone overboard? :eyebrow:

anyway... here's a couple...

This is a scan I made a long time ago
336589%3A323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D675%3D94%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232336784%3A847ot1lsi

This one too (the quality isn't that great)
336589%3A323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D675%3D94%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232336784%3A848ot1lsi

I just think his mouth is so sexy on this one...
336589%3A323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D675%3D94%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232336784%3A849ot1lsi

It's all about the eyes...
336589%3A323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D675%3D94%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232336784%3A84%3Aot1lsi

I'm not a suit fanatic... but Bono just seems to know how to wear them to make me go wild :sexywink:

336589%3A323232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D675%3D94%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232336784%3A84%3Bot1lsi

Melpop said:
Seeing as I haven't been posting much and have a little free time on my hands. I decided to post a couple of pics of my man Bono that we don't see too often...

I think I have a pix sickness... I have 13507 pics on my pc... have I gone overboard? :eyebrow:

No, no, no!!! Too much is never enough!!!!!:drool: :drool: :evil: :censored: :censored:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom