Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
really, you'd think a tattoo artist, of all people, would realise tattoos of faces/names of boyfriends is a bad idea.

and as for shannon/gene, it would be hilarious if they did break up given that episode just aired. of course it'd suck since they have two kids, but yeah. i know way too much about them because my mom watches their show. :rolleyes:

Im a bit stunned at Will and Jada, I always thought they were a strong married couple but something has happened. Hopefully its a temporary separation, otherwise, looks like another upcoming divorce, and is it all due to careers? ..............well, you would wonder. If not, prob just a normal struggle, but still, bit :(

Which is exactly why this story is probably bullshit. One of the "oh my God, no way" couples of Hollywood separate and suddenly the wife of one of the other "oh my God, now way" couples is having an affair with him? Yeah, ok.

I thought he was hot when he had his big I Need To Know single.

Now I find his gossip-blog nickname of Skeletor to be ridiculously appropriate.

NEW YORK — Derek Jeter is a free agent again.

After three years together, the Yankees captain has broken up with Minka Kelly, the actress' representative told The Associated Press.

Kelly was a frequent visitor to Yankee Stadium while the two were dating.

In a rare public display of their relationship, Kelly was included in the HBO documentary on Jeter's chase for 3,000 hits, "Derek Jeter 3K."

Kelly is best known for her role in "Friday Night Lights" and is now filming ABC's remake of "Charlie's Angels."

She looks like a survivor.

minka-kelly-4-1.jpg

Melissa (Little House on the Prairie) Gilbert & hubby Bruce Boxleitner are divorcing after 16 years of marriage. They have apparently been separated since January this year.

That makes both Gilbert sisters, Melissa and Sara, in broken relationships.:sad:

NEW YORK — Derek Jeter is a free agent again.

After three years together, the Yankees captain has broken up with Minka Kelly, the actress' representative told The Associated Press.

Kelly was a frequent visitor to Yankee Stadium while the two were dating.

In a rare public display of their relationship, Kelly was included in the HBO documentary on Jeter's chase for 3,000 hits, "Derek Jeter 3K."

Kelly is best known for her role in "Friday Night Lights" and is now filming ABC's remake of "Charlie's Angels."

Time for The Captain to move on up to an A List actress. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom