Another one bites the dust: Divorce...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1213-michael-c-hall-jennifer-carpenter-getty-exd-credit.jpg

'Dexter' stars Michael C. Hall, Jennifer Carpenter file for divorce (EW exclusive)

I guess it's split before the holidays time

I could never see what Ryan and Scarlett had in common, they just seem like very different people to me. Sad that their marriage appears to be ending.

Gee what a surprise

Joe Francis and longtime girlfriend Christina McLarty were just married last month, but she has already had enough, according to Radaronline.com.

A source tells the website that Christina "moved out of their Bel Air home and into her mother's house" and the couple may already be considering a divorce.

The 'Girls Gone Wild' founder reportedly dished about his marital troubles during Bruce and Kris Jenner's annual Christmas Eve party.

"He was talking about the details of the separation openly while at the Kardashian holiday party," the source told Radar. "Christina moved out a bit after Thanksgiving." No word on whether there was a prenup or what will happen to Christina's $500,000 ring.

Joe and Christina wed at his estate in Punta Mita, Mexico estate in November after four years together. Christina is is an entertainment reporter at LA's CBS2/KCAL9.

Gee what a surprise

Joe Francis and longtime girlfriend Christina McLarty were just married last month, but she has already had enough, according to Radaronline.com.

A source tells the website that Christina "moved out of their Bel Air home and into her mother's house" and the couple may already be considering a divorce.

The 'Girls Gone Wild' founder reportedly dished about his marital troubles during Bruce and Kris Jenner's annual Christmas Eve party.

"He was talking about the details of the separation openly while at the Kardashian holiday party," the source told Radar. "Christina moved out a bit after Thanksgiving." No word on whether there was a prenup or what will happen to Christina's $500,000 ring.

Joe and Christina wed at his estate in Punta Mita, Mexico estate in November after four years together. Christina is is an entertainment reporter at LA's CBS2/KCAL9.

This comes as no real surprise to me. I say she gets to keep the ring....aren't they "gifts" of love?

Did they meet on the set of Robot Chicken or something? :huh:

Edit: Read the article. They were together for eight years? Wow.

I wonder who he's going to be paired up with next.

Do you mean what I think you might mean? As in, um, facial hair? :wink:

Gwyneth Paltrow supposedly introduced them at a dinner party at her house in London. The stories say he broke it off due to the press attention and the age difference (like that just came up?).

Do you mean what I think you might mean? As in, um, facial hair? :wink:

Gwyneth Paltrow supposedly introduced them at a dinner party at her house in London. The stories say he broke it off due to the press attention and the age difference (like that just came up?).

Do you read Ted Casablancas? I'm thoroughly convinced he's Toothy Tile. :wink:

Maybe, but not that I'm aware of...?

I don't really seek out that stuff, I just read it when it's posted on another forum I frequent, or on Gawker. With all the Toothy Tile speculation that's been going around for literally years, I feel like that's something I would have heard if he had.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom