another big zoo confession..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

junkydog

The Fly
uh.. here goes..

How 'normal' is it for a guy to be curious about dressing as a girl???

Lately this has been playing on my mind more and more. I dont know why, but I've been getting curious.. I think I want to do it just to see.. only thing is, I'm scared... plus I dont really have any opportunity!

:huh:
thoughts....???

Well he could be serious....

I know of a few guys that like to dress up in women's clothes in the privacy of their own home. damn ebay...

It's not the craziest thing I've ever heard of. Just wait till your girlfriend goes out and then have a go at it :wink:

I don't know that it's normal or abnormal.

I'd suggest you google it. You'd get lots of opinions and information, maybe support if that's what you're looking for.

My friend's boyfriend wears her underwear. He told me women's underwear (the kind that's actually "boy cut") fits better and feels better. I figure since he's been w/ her for almost 5 years, it's not like he's questioning his sexuality or anything.

If you want to try it, try it. You could be some kind of girl for Halloween, if you want to "test" it out first.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I'd try almost anything at least once :up: And they're just clothes :shrug:

If you want to get a hold of some women's clothes to try it out, hit a thrift store and pick out something cheap. You can throw some men's clothes in with it, in case you're worried someone might wonder about you buying women's clothes.
If it turns out you like it, then yay. If not, then at least you didn't spend much money on it.

Or you know, you're welcome to come over and try on my clothes. But it might be a bit of a trip :p

I worked in a women's clothing store, and we would have men who would request to come in and try on clothes. The only problem is...the fitting rooms were for women only, so we told men who wanted to come in that they could arrange to come in before the store opened.

I once prank called my boss and pretended to be an old lady who had received a gift certificate and wanted to buy clothes for her husband, so I was asking if there were any clothes that would be appropriate for men. My boss didn't know it was a prank, so she had to take it seriously...it was hysterical listening to her struggling for answers and trying to be polite. :lol:

I used to work at Victoria's Secret and I had a guy who come in every once in awhile and get fitted for bras and whatnot. Its just clothes, I don't see any harm in it at all. :shrug:

And I agree with BonosBaby, we do have some great stuff!

I knew a guy who liked to dress up in women's clothing, get his makeup and nails done, the whole 9 yards. It was sorta freaky. Then we went downtown to some trannie shows and they were really a hoot, so much fun! I thought it was weird, all he wanted to talk about was clothes and wigs and shopping. Then he got married. I haven't heard from him in a couple years. Wonder how he's doing? :hmm:

People have curiosities that are just that-nothing more. I commend you for being so open about it. I'd say try it and see how you feel. If it becomes an obsession then I'd say it might be problematic, just like anything else that becomes an obsession. If it became an obsession or started to involve other areas in your life such as relationships, sexuality, etc-then I'd think you should talk to a professional about it.

Back
Top Bottom