American Idol 5 - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Taylor Or Kat

• Taylor

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • Katharine

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Okay thank God that is over-my legs hurt from runing up and down stairs from computer to TV!!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!

namkcuR said:

What do you define 'character'? Jumping up and down/running around/screaming like a crazy man? Like a drunk guy in a karoke bar on a friday night? With absolutely no trace of subtlety whatsoever? If so, you're right, Taylor has more character than Katherine.

ok, maybe "character: isn't the right word. "personality", perhaps. Katherine just didn't really seem passionate about winning. i think she has a fantastic voice, and i'm *sure* she will have a very very successful career. :up:

How is that a comeback? I agree that America didn't vote for the right person in the presidential election.

Gee...I sure hope I never said anything to give the idea that I'm a Bush supporter. That would be SCARY.

*Ally* said:

ok, maybe "character: isn't the right word. "personality", perhaps. Katherine just didn't really seem passionate about winning. i think she has a fantastic voice, and i'm *sure* she will have a very very successful career. :up:

:up:

Dear Lord our local news supposedly has exclusive info about Elliot's career but they're going through story after story of people getting shot. That's Richmond for ya...a higher murder rate than Manhattan :huh:

oh did I forget to mention America's inability to vote correctly - twice (GWB being re-elected). Ok, that's all the politics for me tonite :lol: :wink:

namkcuR said:
How is that a comeback? I agree that America didn't vote for the right person in the presidential election.

Gee...I sure hope I never said anything to give the idea that I'm a Bush supporter. That would be SCARY.

Did you vote on AI this year? I hope you voted for Kat-she obviously needed your help.

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! TAYLOR WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

finally not your typical "pop" person won.. A real singer, performer and someone with pure SOUL!!! :happy:

<<< ok fixed.. you happy now?:huh:

Last edited:
8767709.jpg
8767711.jpg
8768009.jpg
8767669.jpg
8767719.jpg
8768113.jpg
8768231.jpg

Lila64 said:
oh did I forget to mention America's inability to vote correctly - twice (GWB being re-elected). Ok, that's all the politics for me tonite :lol: :wink:

I still don't get why you are using this as a 'comeback' when I fully agree with you, but whatever.

Okay over on the AI boards (which you should all go troll through they are a riot) they are calling the night the McHAHA....I just spit my soda on the moniter.:wink:

In all honesty-I think Kat did really nice tonight. She looked great and was very classy stepping aside at the end. She should be proud of how far she came. She will do just fine.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! TAYLOR WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

finally not your atypical "pop" person won.. A real singer, performer and someone with pure SOUL!!! :happy:

You just said the opposite of what you mean. You meant 'finally not your typical "pop" person'. You said atypical.

namkcuR said:

You just said the opposite of what you mean. You meant 'finally not your typical "pop" person'. You said atypical.

so sue me.. jeez... I was excited couldn't you tell. :huh: :|:tsk:

did the !!!! or the caps not give away my excitement? :eyebrow: :sigh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom