Amazon Daily Deals!!!$$$!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, will give Google Play a whirl at some point... Yeah, I shop around too! Although I never see any good specials on iTunes. Want the Garbage album currently but am holding out to see if a special comes around soon.

If you did that $2 credit thing with Amazon, the credits are apparently only valid for a day or two more. I need to hurry up and use mine tonight. So many choices, which am I ok with not owning the physical versions of? Decisions, decisions.

I really don't see how they maintain their market lead, to be honest.

Me too. Amazon to me has the advantage over iTunes in essentially every respect, unless you are really fond of exclusive sessions from The Fray. I suppose that brand recognition goes a long way.

It's like how Walmart is still usually the lead retailer for CDs, DVDs, etc. Your average person doesn't shop around, they just go where they're used to going.

And, as a result, they only get to hear about half of the Eminem album they threw down $12.86 for.

Found a bunch of free music on Amazon MP3 today. It was all based on what I had downloaded/what was in my library. Also ran across a few samplers as well that had some pretty decent tunes for free in each sampler. Always a plus when you can get free music and it's actually good. :up: So I am super happy right now and really loving Amazon right now. :D

Me too. Amazon to me has the advantage over iTunes in essentially every respect, unless you are really fond of exclusive sessions from The Fray. I suppose that brand recognition goes a long way.

It's like how Walmart is still usually the lead retailer for CDs, DVDs, etc. Your average person doesn't shop around, they just go where they're used to going.

Yeah, this. iTunes and Apple as a whole are the hip brand right now, you know? And with iTunes gift cards staring you in the face every where you go, they've got the gift angle advantage too.

There is something on Twitter where you follow Pepsi and tweet #PepsiMusicNOW you get a free amazon mp3 code..but I did it and haven't gotten anything. Not sure how it works.

Thanks, DB. :up:

can't find anything interesting in this month's $5 albums.

Looks like Purple Rain and a slew of others (including albums from Jennifer Love Hewitt and Eddie Murphy!) are $2.99 today.

Unless Jennifer Love Hewitt has an album called Purple Rain, you should use that musket on yourself :tsk:

Or buy Purple Rain, your call

They've been doing new 2.99 albums every week, maybe a weekly thing during the summer. Great idea!

Every Red Hot Chili Peppers album is just 4.99 including Stadium Arcadium. Good opportunity to get "I'm With You" if you don't have it, its pretty great.

All of the songs are also only .50 cents each.

@Pepsi on Twitter is also giving $1.29 Amazon MP3 credits from time to time if you follow them and tweet with #PepsiMusicNOW Also, the new Garbage album is $2.99 at the moment (standard edition), as is the Black Keys' Brothers, Dark Side of the Moon, etc..

Elton John's "Too Low for Zero" is $2.99. Definitely underrated 80s album by him.

They were taking suggestions on Twitter with a #299mp3 hashtag last week, maybe you can still do it if you have any you want. I suggested George Harrison's "Let It Roll" hits album, and they put it on sale for $2.99 this week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom