All (RED) Zone / VIP Tickets Discussion HERE Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RZ should never go on the secondary market - they are will call on day of show, and you get wristbanded pretty much right there. Any "Red Zone" secondary market tix advertised I would be completely wary of... a lot of scalpers try to sell regular GAs as "Red Zone" but they're not REALLY Red Zone.

That being said, I'll see you in RZ2, pguild! I of course wanted RZ1, but you can't have it all... even though Bono says you can... maybe they'll do The Fly for me just to tease me...

Not really sure why these went so high, but I know that RZs are different sizes and have different numbers of people. I suspect the number of tickets at this one was smaller than most, hence the higher bids.

The reason I was able to justify this one is because Winnipeg was so ridiculously cheap!

And beershack, this one started going up over $200 before the general on-sale even started, so it's something more than the show being sold out, it was definitely a weird one! I've watched quite a few of these, and usually they don't start to go up until at LEAST the general onsale day, but this one was crazy the day it started!

That being said, I'll see you in RZ2, pguild! I of course wanted RZ1, but you can't have it all... even though Bono says you can... maybe they'll do The Fly for me just to tease me...

Not really sure why these went so high, but I know that RZs are different sizes and have different numbers of people. I suspect the number of tickets at this one was smaller than most, hence the higher bids.

Can't wait! I think that this stadium might be one of the smallest stadiums in the US if not the World tour. Thus, like you said, less tickets allowing for prices to be higher.

Okay, so I'm looking through the RedZone auction for St Louis, and that shit is really confusing. It looks like you can choose between RedZone 1 and RedZone 2, which is nice, but it appears that you have to bid on each pair of tickets individually. And do you get 2 tickets for one bid? Or do you get charged the bid price twice? No singles?

^And you have to start a new account every time you put down a bid.

When you log in, you have to type in your username and password.

What username? What password?:angry:

Red Zone St. Louis is very weird indeed! But it will end up being super cheap I bet!

BTW, does anyone know if you can buy more than 1 package of 2? If there is a group of 4 of us going, can I bid on two separate "pairs?"

What if you only want 1 ticket for St Louis? I don't think that is going to be possible.

When do you think there might be more auctions? Last time through they did two sets of auctions per location.

In the description of the red zone it says "Built-in seating for pre-show comfort"

is this true or baloney?

In the description of the red zone it says "Built-in seating for pre-show comfort"

is this true or baloney?

partly both

there are little, crappy fold down seats against the back wall of the Red Zone.

You are better of sitting down in your spot against the front rail (if you claimed it early)

is this true or baloney?

partly both

there are little, crappy fold down seats against the back wall of the Red Zone.

You are better of sitting down in your spot against the front rail (if you claimed it early)

Comfort. :lol:

The only comfort comes from the fact that you won't have to fight to see the guys close up. It's a lot of fun, and an awesome bargain if you can get it.

I'm thinking of doing Red Zone in St. Louis, but I'm (embarrassingly) confused about one thing -- the auction says its for 2 tickets, but does the high bid cover both tickets or is the high bid the price you'll be charged for EACH of the 2 tickets.

Thanks in advance for clearing this up?

the backstage RED Zone tickets for Bmore are going for $655.00 a piece right now.. Auction runs till 11/10.. Um.. people you are not actually going to meet the band it's just a backstage tour.. :huh:

the backstage RED Zone tickets for Bmore are going for $655.00 a piece right now.. Auction runs till 11/10.. Um.. people you are not actually going to meet the band it's just a backstage tour.. :huh:

They go over $1000 all the time. It's criminal that LiveNation doesnt disclose what you really (dont) get with the backstage tour

Edit: its up to $755 (yet the regular RZ tickets havent moved off the opening price)

are the RZ tickets auctiones JUST in the United States?

for Europe, Aus/NZ and South Africa, are they for sale just like any other ticket?

They go over $1000 all the time. It's criminal that LiveNation doesnt disclose what you really (dont) get with the backstage tour

Edit: its up to $755 (yet the regular RZ tickets havent moved off the opening price)

yep criminal it is. I imagine the regular RZ tickets will make a huge jump in the last 5 min of the auction. This happened to me with the Raliegh RZ auction from last year.

Where does it say on the backstage tour that you GET TO MEET THE BAND?

LiveNation IS criminal, but for this, they never said that you do, so I don't know why people assume that anyway. Also, don't forget this is a (RED) auction, it's not LiveNation.

Where does it say on the backstage tour that you GET TO MEET THE BAND?

LiveNation IS criminal, but for this, they never said that you do, so I don't know why people assume that anyway. Also, don't forget this is a (RED) auction, it's not LiveNation.

it doesn't it's just people assume since they are paying high dollar and it says backstage tour that this may happen. People just assume and it would be nice if they clarified a bit on this aspect. But such is not the case.

St. Louis Backstage is going for $10,000 :huh:

Wow. I can't imagine that people bidding that high don't think they're going to meet the band. They're in for a surprise.

I would have thought by this point they would have received enough negative feedback from people paying thousands of dollars expecting to bump into Bono backstage - at least enough to clarify in subsequent auctions that meeting or seeing the band was not guaranteed or even likely.

Wow. I can't imagine that people bidding that high don't think they're going to meet the band. They're in for a surprise.

I would have thought by this point they would have received enough negative feedback from people paying thousands of dollars expecting to bump into Bono backstage - at least enough to clarify in subsequent auctions that meeting or seeing the band was not guaranteed or even likely.

With that kind of donation, maybe they will. WOW, I was stunned when I saw that dollar amount.

The auction just ended and I have no clue what is going on now. Not very great website at all. BTW the other two backstage were going at 1600 and 1150 last I checked.

The auction just ended and I have no clue what is going on now. Not very great website at all. BTW the other two backstage were going at 1600 and 1150 last I checked.

If you did bid, there is a tab for history and it will tell you if you won.

I won, but the card didn't go through.... this is ticking me off. My cc is linked to a PO Box, but they wouldn't accept a PO Box when I registered, and I have been told that is the reason. They will contact me w/in 24 hrs to TRY and fix it. This site is terrible.

I won, but the card didn't go through.... this is ticking me off. My cc is linked to a PO Box, but they wouldn't accept a PO Box when I registered, and I have been told that is the reason. They will contact me w/in 24 hrs to TRY and fix it. This site is terrible.

This site was a little odd in trying to navigate it. Good luck getting your issue was resolved.

Back
Top Bottom