All I want is You...Aol Milan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uhhmm I still have this strange kill-her-now-intent more than one year later :eyebrow: :lol:

strange stories have been said about this girl...I still don't know what to think, surely I would rather have my friend (who's been on the stage in Rome) on a DVD :(
They could have picked All I want is you from the first show :grumpy:

Last edited:
Was wondering if they'd use this version of All I want is You or the other one. This one is from the second night and I was standing only a couple of metres from them when they were dancing and it was pretty funny at the time to see her pants slip. Thought they'd probably edit it out but the editors probably wanted to let the world see too! She was indeed an attractive girl. Then again, there could be no country in the world with as many pretty girls as Italy! What a place!

iriden said:
Uhhmm I still have this strange kill-her-now-intent more than one year later :eyebrow: :lol:

strange stories have been said about this girl...I still don't know what to think, surely I would rather have my friend (who's been on the stage in Rome) on a DVD :(
They could have picked All I want is you from the first show :grumpy:

just curious, what kind of strange stories?? and why is everyone saying "that poor girl" - she knew it and she probably liked it... you know how some of the young boys like to wear their pants so big that there boxers show?? .. this was the same kind of thing I think.--- poor girl my ass !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom